WTF blizzard???

Shaman
I should NOT be running out of mana during a 1 on 1 fight out in the wild. Literally inside of a minute. This is disgusting.

Who is leading the show over there interns?!?!
Ya I can’t 1v1 anymore I oom every time roll ret
Forget healing other people too. Healing 9% of someone's hp per gcd while one dps put out more than 9% damage per gcd means you can spam your heals and watch their health still deplete faster than you can top it up.

The only way healing yourself actually works is if you are not actually taking damage from anyone, otherwise it's literally a waste of gcds because you lose health faster than you gain it

It feels terrible.
Its because 3v3, when you run comps who have 3 healers, 2 dps specs who can off heal and obviously a main healer.

The off heals are too strong in 3v3, so they had to tune it down. You would need to literally lock all 3 people down to secure a kill.
10/14/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Moonuredps
Its because 3v3, when you run comps who have 3 healers, 2 dps specs who can off heal and obviously a main healer.

The off heals are too strong in 3v3, so they had to tune it down. You would need to literally lock all 3 people down to secure a kill.

Which could have been solved by reducing the off healing done to other players, rather than also nerfing healing done to ourselves.

By reducing all healing done, our survivability has plummeted. We dont have defensives like paladin to cover the loss of our self healing.
10/14/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Cloudbash
10/14/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Moonuredps

Which could have been solved by reducing the off healing done to other players, rather than also nerfing healing done to ourselves.

By reducing all healing done, our survivability has plummeted. We dont have defensives like paladin to cover the loss of our self healing.

Most people dont have the defensives of a paladin...

Enhances defensives and their heals are a bit more than most classes have, no offense.

Gotta remember 1v1 isnt balanced at all in this game, its balanced around 3v3 usually.

Like I said the off healing was a huge thing to get around for a lot of teams, you simply had to lock all 3 players down to secure a kill.
10/14/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Statiç
Ya I can’t 1v1 anymore I oom every time roll ret

ret is to slow for me.
10/15/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Moonuredps
10/14/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Cloudbash

Gotta remember 1v1 isnt balanced at all in this game,

The 3v3, M+, or Raids aren't balanced at all either.
The healing surge nerf is too much imo. Now anytime im trying to heal it literally feels like a waste of gcd and only takes me up about 30-40% hp before going oom... Healing a partner in arena is also a joke, you won't save anyone or even buy time through any moderate dmg. Feels bad man, ill be in a pinch trying to heal, realize it does NOTHING (lol) and then start to ghost wolf and run for my life, which doesn't get me very far.... This has to be the worst pvp heal in the game now yeah? Now i cant help but notice when i get engaged 1v1 with ANY other class they have better healing.... wtf? Lmao come on...