[H] Havoc Demon Hunter

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone! 362 Havoc DH
Looking for a new home that is wanting to progress and get me back into raiding. I love doing Mythic+'s but seems I get denied since im low scored. I'm willing to take criticism and help to learn my class to become a better player. Looking to also find a social group outside of just raiding.

Have Raided since Vanilla all the way up to WoD till real life took over. So I'm looking to get back into this xpac. May be late to the game but willing to try. I want to help guilds progress, willing to help out anywhere that is needed.

https://raider.io/characters/us/emerald-dream/Draculoh - My score may not be high but I just miss having a group to run with.

Btag - Raven#16174 - More then willing to server transfer.
Not sure of availability, but we may be a good fit. Let me know if interested!

<Clarity of Purpose> Stormrage Alliance
8/8N 5/8H raids: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST Friday/Sat
Need DPS and Heals Especially (but not limited to):
- Warrior (Fury/Arms)
- Mage (any spec)
- Priest (any spec)
- Demon Hunter (Havoc)

many alt runs and M+ going on, always happy to help players learn, and grow (and gear)

At the end of the day we won't know if we are a good fit until we talk, and eventually play together! The goal is to have fun, it IS a game after all!

if interested I can be reached at Btag Tsunderechan#1199, or at CriseezDK@gmail.com (I know...... I'm a nerd :)
Not really looking to go Alliance but thank you xD
I'd love to speak with you about our guild and if you're interested, give you a chance to see what we are like before you decide to make any changes. Let me know!

==========

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred
- DPS may also apply
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)
- If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below.

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 3/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall(High-Pop) is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to start our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Last Expansion we were 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 3/10M-ToS 6/11M-ABT. Currently we are 8/8N 6/8H and wishing to down more but we NEED you!!!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est)
Alt Raid day(optional)-TBD
Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. We are looking to recruit casual members as well as raid members to fill our spots.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact neck for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS-

Mages-Med
Boomkin- Highly wanted
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- High
Ele Sham- High

Melee DPS-
Death knight- High
Demon hunter- High
Rogue- Med
Warr- Low
Feral- High
Ret Pally- High
WW Monk- Med

Healers- Low - will fill one spot

Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- High
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- low

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)`
Artimues#1869(Raid Leader)
Jazmo#1201(Raid Leader)
Frealy#1866(Some Random Officer =P)
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us! Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual and friendly environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
<Duplicity> is looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding on the Turalyon server. We are Horde. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. We also wish to foster a growing community to help push people into Mythic Content.

Raid Schedule (Currently 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir):
==============================

NEW Weekday Heroic group

-Tues-Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm ET

Mythic Raiding

- Sat: 10:00am-1:00pm ET
- Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm ET

We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week.

Current roster needs:
==============================
Ranged DPS (Warlock, Hunter preferred)
Rogue
Resto Shaman

All applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be geared for the content level.

If interested, please contact an officer:

Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965)
Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109)
Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253)

You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
2/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Open! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
Open! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hey!

<Horde Against Humanity> is currently recruiting melee and ranged dps for progression in Uldir! We are currently 5/8H and hoping to push into Mythic Uldir ASAP!

We are on Hyjal and raid 7-10PM PST.

We are a community focused guild that wants to push content as hard as we can. Having said that, we won't sacrifice the community aspect. We have Offnight raids on Mondays same time as regular raid and we run keys as a guild on Fridays starting same time as raids.

B.net: Tylerin#1745
Discord: Shockstar#6626
<Super Murder Friends> [Area 52 - Horde] is currently recruiting exceptional players for Heroic progression and, inevitably, pushing into Mythic. We have experience clearing 8/8N and 7/8H, but with a lot of pugs. We are working towards a consistent raid group so we can avoid wasting time looking for pugs and focus on destroying raid bosses.

Our current core roster have all been playing since at least TBC, and have raid experience spanning most expansions. Most of us are in the 27-30 range, but we are open to anyone 18+.

Our schedule is as follows:
Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT
Wednesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT
Some of us are online most other nights doing M+ runs or other shenanigans.

We are currently looking for applicants in all roles. All positions are currently core positions. We don't have a bench. Haven't even gone bench shopping.

If you are interested, or have any additional questions, please reach out to me on Discord.
Zexxon#8942
<Faceroll> We are looking for all DPS to help with mythic progression and to finish off heroic we are currently 8/8 N and 7/8 H with an 5% wipe of G'huun. We have an abundance of raid experience dating back to cata. Our raid times are Friday-Saturday 10pm-1:30am EST. Looking to take active experienced and newer raiders to push mythic! We are willing to teach those who are new and learn from those that know more. We are currently looking for Hunters and rouges but all exceptional DPS will be included. If you want to have a fun time raiding and can take a joke, while downing bosses we might be a perfect fit! We aren't snobs but will call you out if you are not doing mechanics correctly, everyone has a learning curve we understand that.

You can fill out an app online at [Faceroll.org](https://faceroll.org/)

Or contact :

Warnick#11159

Sauron#1367

Alzar#11256

Blackstool#1408
Bump
<Late Game> [H] On Mal'ganis is an early morning raiding guild that raids every Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 830a - 1130a cst. We are currently 8/8H 1/8M Add Ashstretchum#1880 on bnet or Ashstretchum#2830 on discord if you're interested and have any questions! Thanks!
Not a morning person but thank you