More Alliance stuff for the Horde

General Discussion
So in the new Darkshore Warfront the Horde will have a chance to get like three different Nightsabers. Where is the Alliance's chance at getting more wolves or skeletal war horses? One kodo does not make up for three nightsabres. #HORDEBIAS
Remind me how many raptors, hawkstriders, kodos, skeletal steeds and wolves Alliance has?

Now compare that to how many mechanostriders (none), rams (not even a handful), nightsabers (all pretty rare) and normal horses (again not even a handful) the Horde gets?

Alliance even gets a recolour of our kor'kron scorpion and forsaken vicious war steed, and another kodo drops in Darkshore too.
Is this what kind of complaints we've been reduced to?
Night Elf Please. The game has had an obvious Alliance bias since launch. Blizz never hooks us up, It's about time the Horde has access to Nightsabers. #ALLYBIAS
10/18/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Swiftraven
Remind me how many raptors, hawkstriders, kodos, skeletal steeds and wolves Alliance has?

Now compare that to how many mechanostriders (none), rams (not even a handful), nightsabers (all pretty rare) and normal horses (again not even a handful) the Horde gets?

Alliance even gets a recolour of our kor'kron scorpion and forsaken vicious war steed, and another kodo drops in Darkshore too.

drag him <3

You also forgot that the Alliance also had a special Nightsaber quest line in Winterspring. Horde finally got their equivalence... the Ravasaur mount in Un'goro, in Cataclysm... 6 years later.
Don't forget the blue Dragonhawk flyer that Alliance gets for collecting 100 mounts.
So in the new Darkshore Warfront the Horde will have a chance to get like three different Nightsabers. Where is the Alliance's chance at getting more wolves or skeletal war horses? One kodo does not make up for three nightsabres. #HORDEBIAS

Faction change.
10/18/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Tymberlea
Don't forget the blue Dragonhawk flyer that Alliance gets for collecting 100 mounts.

See? This is what I'm talking about! Blizz has their finger on the scale for the Alliance.

x2. You have had access to our mounts for ages INCLUDING our Vicious skeletal horse. It's our turn now.
/chops to the left

Just.

/chops to the right

Play.

/flex

Horde.
Don't worry, I am sure the three reskinned horses the Alliance will receive will be top notch!
10/18/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Dvis

Faction change.

Not to mention the game's not over yet, we're getting more warfronts so it stands to reason they'll get more 'horde mounts' as time goes on.
10/18/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Elvispreslay

So you are not happy with the white raptor and bat mount from arathi?
This is so sad, Sira Moonwarden, play Lament of the Lowborne.
10/18/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Forums
You also forgot that the Alliance also had a special Nightsaber quest line in Winterspring. Horde finally got their equivalence... the Ravasaur mount in Un'goro, in Cataclysm... 6 years later.

The quest line in Un'goro was added in early wrath, and it was just not active due a bug. The Saber quest was also reformated then.

The Alliance gets access to one Hawkstrider, One Kodo and One Skeletal steed.

Raptors are the only thing the Alliance got a lot.

The Horde got Many Elekks, Horses (which count for two, now three of our races) and sabers.
10/18/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Greyhide
Is this what kind of complaints we've been reduced to?
Yup
10/18/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Elvispreslay
First you guys complain that 3 variants of a horse is actually just one mount but when we get three variants of a night saber, it's 3? Y'all need to get over the horde bias hang-up.

I thought the smoke coming from the topic was from the smoldering remains of Teldrassil.

I was clearly mistaken.
10/18/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Averyx
The Alliance gets access to one Hawkstrider, One Kodo and One Skeletal steed.

Raptors are the only thing the Alliance got a lot.

a good handful of wolves from WoD, as well as a wolf that looks pretty similar to the vicious war wolf from SoO.

There are actually 2 hawkstriders available, wait scratch that, 3 with the void elf mount that is alliance exclusive, to Alliance.

there is the ghastly steed, rivendare's charger, legion midnight (vicious skeletal steed recolour)
at least those are about as difficult to get as the currently available nightsabers, i'll give you that much.

Horde does get a handful of elekks, but we have nothing to compare to the amount of raptor and wolves alone that the Alliance gets

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention the Horde deluxe edition preorder raptor has a recolour available to the Alliance as well, how 'bout that.