Raider IO against TOA?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I got prompted to download RAIDER IO, when I went to the provided link and downloaded it, I noticed it's an .exe file, will this being a 3rd party program break Blizzard TOA and get my account flagged, banned, or terminated?

I ask because this account is a legacy acc from 2004 and I dont wanna risk it because some elitist jerks wanna measure my epeen with a 3rd party program.

Green Mvp or Blue response will be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile I will keep ignoring IO groups, Thanks in advance.
You don't need the desktop app (the .exe) or the addon. People with the addon can see your score even if you don't have it. The only reason for you to have the addon is if you are starting your own groups and want to see the score of people who are applying.
Just get the ingame addon if you’re paranoid.
Just run LFR.
Just ignore the elitists. As long you're good and know what to do, you're fine.
Don't download it, people need to stop encouraging that awful system.
I have it downloaded just to see what people's scores are when they say they're checking it for a +2.
10/30/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Elythis

and what, use ilvl as an indicator? or someones word that they know what they're doing?

People use Raiderio, because there is no better alternative.
I use to Loath Raiderio. I thought it was dumb. But infact i get all my keys done. And made friends with like minded people who know how to understand the games mechanics and classes. If people cannot adapt then stick to lfr or run normal dungeons. I am trying to not sound elitist but this is the cold hard truth.
Just ignore the elitists. As long you're good and know what to do, you're fine.

and what metric is available for someone making a group and looking at your application to estimate if you are actually decent and know what to do ?

and don't answer with ilvl, which hasn't been relevant to skill since welfare gear began in mid-TBC

and to those group makers who invite 4 whoever randoms without checking to their M+ pug group enjoy freaking out when they die 50+ times within the first 5 minutes while complaining 'lol bro i'm just learning, calm down bro, it's just a stupid game, I HAVE A LIFE'
10/30/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Vaeliira

and what, use ilvl as an indicator? or someones word that they know what they're doing?

Other games don't seem to need it - they obscure such things as dps, HP and item levels.

Only WoW seems to generate this concept of exclusion and hatred.

Raider.io is not bad it shows you might actually know your !@#$ and know how to get things done in the higher key area. Its better then just judging someone on ilvl OR Gearscore(now that was bad)
10/31/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Propaganda
Other games don't seem to need it - they obscure such things as dps, HP and item levels.

What other games are you comparing WoW to? I would love to know what other MMO has actually challenging content like WoW. Most others are so watered down that you can do them in your sleep. And because the content is actually challenging it requires some metrics to measure player skill, hence raider.io

Other games also don't have a similar dungeon difficulty format.
10/31/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Fierytaint

What other games are you comparing WoW to? I would love to know what other MMO has actually challenging content like WoW. Most others are so watered down that you can do them in your sleep. And because the content is actually challenging it requires some metrics to measure player skill, hence raider.io

Skill, as in, interrupt, CC or don't stand in stuff you shouldn't... Right...

and yet you still offer no alternative? Answer me this, how do you best protect your key and your time with no way to measure another persons ability?

Hmmm?
10/31/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Vaeliira
<span class="truncated">...</span>

and yet you still offer no alternative? Answer me this, how do you best protect your key and your time with no way to measure another persons ability?

Hmmm?

The same way I do. Have a more relaxed approached to life. Not everything has to be achieved this week. It's not as though the game has so much content you'll miss something if you don't hit it this week - unless, Headless Horseman bothers you.

Edit. Other people have keys too. As long as you're not the one stuffing up - there's always another key.
RaiderIO is worthless in how it measures people.
10/31/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Propaganda
Skill, as in, interrupt, CC or don't stand in stuff you shouldn't... Right...

Yes, those are measures of player skill in an MMO. How else would you measure a good player as opposed to a bad one? Good player is aware and handles mechanics as they are thrown in. A bad player is unaware of their surroundings and stands in fire. I'm not really sure what you would consider skill in an MMO if those don't count. But please enlighten me.