Sucker with a pirate ship.

General Discussion
Every time I see someone on a pirate ship mount I think ha that sucker has payed to play in this crappy expansion for the next year.

I barely want to even waste my gold on a re sub, I let it go right to 1 hour left and thought maybe I’ll give it a go for another month. I am disapointed.

If I buy a WoW token and let my sub run out can I use it to activate my account at the end of the expansion anybody know?
Yes you can. Even if you didn't buy the token, it would give you the option to buy a token if you have enough gold to buy the current price of one.
10/19/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc
If I buy a WoW token and let my sub run out can I use it to activate my account at the end of the expansion anybody know?

Yes, you can.

Also, what does this question have to do with the Dreadwake mount, and why did you feel the need to insult a broad swath of people while simultaneously asking for information?
Every time I see someone on a pirate ship mount I think ha that sucker has payed to play in this crappy expansion for the next year.

I barely want to even waste my gold on a re sub, I let it go right to 1 hour left and thought maybe I’ll give it a go for another month. I am disapointed.

If you buy a token I am pretty sure you have to be logged in to use it and claim the game time from it.
I wanted it for mount count, but I didn't/couldn't deal with the price tag. So I didn't buy.

Turns out my friend last night gifted it to me as an early bday present and to make up for having such a long friendship and never getting to do something for me.

It was very sweet, even if the mount is huge and awkward.

She thought I'd like the mount and the relief of 6 months of game time at the same time. Not everyone is a 'sucker'.
Do you lay awake at night trying to figure out ways you can mock people?

I canceled my subscription when I tried the PTR. Since my gametime had not yet run out by the time the promotion came up, and I had my account set up previously to pay in 6 month increments, I got the mount.

So I'm a "sucker"? Does the game makes you angry at strangers you have never met and will never know? Maybe you're the sucker for having bought it.
I have a pirate ship. :)

I don't feel bad about it neither. Still gonna play; there's still things I love.

Plus I got a free boat. C:
I currently have a 6 month sub

My sub was renewed months before promotion

This is like basically Netflix sending you a free tv for something you were already paying for to begin with.

6 months, and I'm damn glad I did, got a free mount and am enjoying the expansion with my entire guild, sorry you're horrible and can't play the game, is that how this is supposed to go?
What’s the difference? I’ve been paying since 2004 and will continue to pay until it’s death.
I spend that much on Aftershave...

Yes, I buy and sell men like myself every day!
The free mount you are complaining about now ?
I planned to keep playing for the next while so the 6 month sub was not an expense and the mount was free.
I've played this game for over a decade, I've been paying in 6m increments nearly since the beginning.. because it's really paying for five, netting me 1 month free with each sub, 2 months free per year. At this point I've got at least 20 months of WoW for free.

So, call me a sucker all you want.. But I've got a free mount and have saved $300 over the years of playing this game.

Long term subscribers who pay monthly are the real suckers.
Considering that mounts generally go for 25 bucks in the Shop, I saw it as getting 6 months game time for a little more than $50, since a flying ship would probably be something I'd want to buy anyway. I've got enough alts to level to keep me busy anyway.
OP apparently doesn't realize it is possible to buy the pirate ship using Blizzard currency without spending any real $$.
10/19/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Okinraksha
Not everyone is a 'sucker'.
I am. I freaking LOVE my pirate ship!!

Plus I'd be subscribed anyway. I'm getting my Zandalari troll druid, mmkay?
Your edgy man.
10/19/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Wrynli
10/19/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Okinraksha
Not everyone is a 'sucker'.
I am. I freaking LOVE my pirate ship!!

Plus I'd be subscribed anyway. I'm getting my Zandalari troll druid, mmkay?

But.. that doesn't make you a sucker. You're getting what you wanted. A flying ship as a bonus for doing what you'd be doing anyway.. playing the game :P

According to some of these people, if you don't think and feel the way they do, that auto makes a person invalid or bad somehow. Ignore those nerds, they're just mad.
Hey I have that ship, and yes I feel like a sucker for paying that long time because I want to unsub, and I just can't so I just gave away my money.

But on my own defense I did it in July :3
10/19/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Srogoth
Hey I have that ship, and yes I feel like a sucker for paying that long time because I want to unsub, and I just can't so I just gave away my money.

But on my own defense I did it in July :3

you can have them put a hold on your game time I believe, I did it once about 3-4 years ago