#SERVERINBRAZIL

General Discussion
WE WANT A SERVANT IN LATIN AMERICA.
10/20/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Hadenking
you can't have servants that's illegal
I'm sure there are plenty of servants in Latin America, but Blizz does not have ownership of them.
This is why we need region locks. It's not about "racism", it's about communication and language barriers.
jajajajajaja
lol
10/20/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Momimfotm
jajajajajaja

lmao

"Server", not "Servant".

Other than that, I agree. Some LatAm servers to reduce latency would be fine.
trust me we want more there also cause man most players there are just awful
10/20/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Stonebody
you can't have servants that's illegal
Pretty sure servants are perfectly legal. Slaves are not, the difference is servants get paid for the work they do.
10/20/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Hôtness

Yes because 95% of the players in Azralon, Ragnaros, Quel'Thalas, Barthilas and other LATAM/OCE are awful.
We are all trash, we all suck that's it right? We don't even speak english (LATAM) so let's get rid of them and make fun of their faces!

Don't forget that we are all customers with the same rights and duties.
We are on the same boat in the same game with the same problems.

Bla bla bla hiding on language barrier excuses... There are alot of racism/xenophobia actions, Like.. let's use an addon to cleanse them of our groups, also let's send a message(pvt) while we block them cuz it's fun to see what they will tell ya (that's what they said).

These kind of attitudes coming from a % of NA/EU players just make me sad.
But it's their right, we just can't fight that.

@hôtness
But damn boi... Most of players in Latam are awful as you said but.. I'm just checking ur io score, ur profile... you don't seem to be a pro either... tbh pretty common also.. (don't wanna even talk about not having AOTC and stuff to not be judge as an elitist).

@about the topic TLDR;
I think that having LAS servers would help alot with ping. But it will cause another lag problem which could be another excuse to exclude LATAM players from groups.
It's already hard to get invited (ppl ofc have the right to play with whoever they want) but being blocked instantly just because Im from Azralon is pretty frustrating.
Sorry about the post, but that's just what I feel while playing this game.

Yes because 95% of the players in Azralon, Ragnaros, Quel'Thalas, Barthilas and other LATAM/OCE are awful.
We are all trash, we all suck that's it right? We don't even speak english (LATAM) so let's get rid of them and make fun of their faces!

Bla bla bla hiding on language barrier excuses... There are alot of racism actions, Like.. let's use an addon to cleanse them of our groups, also let's send a message(pvt) while we block them cuz it's fun to see what they will tell ya (that's what they said).

@hôtness
But damn boi... Most of players in Latam are awful as you said but.. I'm just checking ur io score, ur profile... you don't seem to be a pro either... tbh pretty common also.. (don't wanna even talk about not having AOTC and stuff to not be judge as an elitist).

@about the topic TLDR;
I think that having LAS servers would help alot with ping. But it will cause another lag problem which could be another excuse to exclude LATAM players from groups.
It's already hard to get invited (ppl ofc have the right to play with whoever they want) but being blocked instantly is pretty frustrating.

I have yet to run a raid, a mythic+ in this exp or much the last few so my io score should be 0. I have played this game a long long time and have done every role multiple times in multi venues such as raid, dung, and pvp and in my experience those fro latin america are god awful. That isn't saying I am elite which I am by far no where close to being an elite player but it is saying over the course my my gaming experience I hate getting partied with those players.

I have yet to run a raid, a mythic+ in this exp or much the last few so my io score should be 0. I have played this game a long long time and have done every role multiple times in multi venues such as raid, dung, and pvp and in my experience those fro latin america are god awful. That isn't saying I am elite which I am by far no where close to being an elite player but it is saying over the course my my gaming experience I hate getting partied with those players.

I know that u had bad experiences and I trust you when you say that.
But as I said there are exceptions always... but at least try to talk with them, see if they can at least answer you..
In this case the language barrier is the #1 enemy.
But i'm not blaming you, wow is huge there are alot of type of players.
Some have alot of time to spend in the game and others that have alot of business to care in real life.
Im just saying that we can't generalize that Latam players just suck cuz you had bad experiences...

And also it's ur right to pick whoever you wanna play with =)
Just don't deny us and say like "you suck azralon sh** player" or invite us to the group make us go to the flight path point, wait till we get to the summoning stone and BAM you get kicked with no reason... people telling you to kill urself cuz ur country is a shi* hol*... these are just some things that I've already experienced... and you even must consider that i'm pretty good player with 379 ilv and 1k .io score lol... imagine what casuals suffers hahah

In these cases... we feel like !@#$. (sorry about the bad word)
Brazil have so many economical issues by now, don't gonna be easy to stablish a server located there by now .
10/20/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Tulum
Brazil have so many economical issues by now, don't gonna easy to stablish a server located there by now .

At least they're not Venezuela
10/20/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Cairnë

Bla bla bla hiding on language barrier excuses... There are alot of racism actions, Like.. let's use an addon to cleanse them of our groups, also let's send a message(pvt) while we block them cuz it's fun to see what they will tell ya (that's what they said).

@hôtness

@about the topic TLDR;
It's already hard to get invited (ppl ofc have the right to play with whoever they want) but being blocked instantly just because Im from Azralon is pretty frustrating.
Sorry about the post, but that's just what I feel while playing this game.

You can't claim there are no communication problems at ALL after OP's post. Using the wrong word for something can be the difference between a win or a wipe in dungeons/raids.
10/20/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Smadinker
This is why we need region locks. It's not about "racism", it's about communication and language barriers.

So, I take it, Region Locks also imply for Oceanic due to the same reason: Language Barriers and Communication?
While we are at it? Can we have it where we don't mingle with the Latin Americans?
I thought blizzard tried to do this and it wasn’t feasible so that is why they are with us.

I don’t get the hate though I’m in North America and I play with people from those servers a lot and have never had a problem.

I do speak Spanish so that may help but they don’t play any worse than anyone else I see in randoms.

They lag a lot sometimes so it is harder for them to knock out parts with fast timing needed like those walls in temple of sethraliss but they get through eventually.

Take a chill pill everyone that pays deserves to have fun even if it slows the experience down for a whole two seconds.
Your thread title and original post are at odds with each other. They don't mean the same thing at all.