- Having to spend more time farming then raiding
- Doing BRD runs for the helm enchant
- Hoping I win the roll in ZG for the leg enchant
- Having to form groups to quest
- Attuning for Onyxia
- Spending 3 + hours in the Swamp temple
- The game playing itself (decursive)
11!

Can't wait for the old talent trees. Hybrid classes are my favorite!
WRATH. OF. THE. LICH. KING.
100. I remember all of the inconveniences there was with that version; 3 second mounting, 1 second ghost wolf (with 2 talent points), individual AH listings, level 40 mounts, attunements on each character, running out of quests, quests that took you around the world 10 times, the list goes on and on. I am looking forward to all of it.

So many people keep telling me, and many others, we don't remember how horrible vanilla was, but they honestly have no idea what we remember. I have a very clear memory of every aspect of the game back then, and I am looking forward to the RPG elements being brought back. I loved the game because of the more "realistic" aspects of gameplay.

I look forward to the slow journey through the old world, and the sense of achievement when I complete those difficult things. Unlike BfA, where I have very little sence of achievement. I'm happy for those that enjoy BfA, I do a bit as well, but I love vanilla, and look forward to its relaunch more than any other game of late.
10/21/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Caddarly
I don't miss:
- Spending 12 days to hit 60
- Having to spend more time farming then raiding
- Doing BRD runs for the helm enchant
- Hoping I win the roll in ZG for the leg enchant
- Having to form groups to quest
- Attuning for Onyxia
- Spending 3 + hours in the Swamp temple
- The game playing itself (decursive)

Cool, good news is w BFA you can hit up your 4 WQs and log, maybe get a titanforge trinket.
10/21/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Icedearth
WRATH. OF. THE. LICH. KING.

This, but also if success equaled a BC 2.4.3 server, retail would become a ghost town(more than it already is).
10ish? I mean, I am curious about it, as someone who started playing halfway through WotLK. Personally, I've liked all the expansions - each has stuff I like and stuff I don't, I enjoy the stuff I like and more or less ignore the stuff I don't.
Zero.
The day i will try Classic is when i leave current WoW to play predominantly on SWG Private Servers.

Possibly a 1. I'm moderately curious but probably not enough to buy it as a separate game or pay any additional sub fee for it.
10/20/2018 09:36 PMPosted by Mystydawn
Where 1 is not very interested and 100 is it will fulfill my life.

Me 15-20 and willing to give it a look but not if I have to buy a second subscription or game. So if its free because I'm a WoW subscriber I would give it a look but I'm pretty sure it would not hold my interest. Because I've really played the content.

Fulfill my life? that's a bit extreme....if 100 were "Heck yeah I'm looking forward to it. I'll spend more time in Classic than I ever spent in BfA" I'd say 100...but fulfill my life? Nope.
I'd have to say 25.

It'll be something to futz around with when I need a short break from normal WOW.
Zero

<1
Probably a solid 50, if they let me boost to 60.
Zero
I have no desire to be walking until level 40
10/20/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Solistrae
0 - Like not at all.