Lore books

Moon Guard
Hi everyone I am really getting into rp and would like to know if there where any dwarf books/lore books, I could get that blizzard made.

Really liking my dark iron paladin, so I’m hoping there some books I could buy, for research and a good read

Thanks again for all your help and tips in advance
10/21/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Raynar
Hi everyone I am really getting into rp and would like to know if there where any dwarf books/lore books, I could get that blizzard made.

Really liking my dark iron paladin, so I’m hoping there some books I could buy, for research and a good read

Thanks again for all your help and tips in advance

Really wish I could say there are. Unfortunately there no really heavy dwarf-focused books. We've got novels with dwarfs but not really focused around them. That said: Tides of Darkness, Day of the Dragon, Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, Night of the Dragon, and The Shattering - are all good novels with some dwarven screen-time. I've listed them in chronological order corresponding to themselves.

ToD covers the second war. DotD and NotD heavily involve the cursed dwarven fortress of Grim Batol. Arthas: RotLK involves Muradin and is practically a mandatory read for WoW fans anyways. The Shattering includes the dwarven political crisis around the time of The Cataclysm and spends a good number of chapters in Ironforge.
I don't know much about dwarf lore, but generally, Chronicles 1 is generally good for how things on Azeroth works. I haven't really looked at Chronicles 2, since it involves more of the ordering and lore for Draenor. I haven't even bought the 3rd one.

Wowpedia is also a good website to use, and there are lore videos to watch or listen to on Youtube as well! I like to listen to them while I level or quest.