365 Hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,

I'm currently 7/8 H and looking for a guild that raids either late nights on the weekends or not too, too late during the week. (I'm a teacher and have to be up early in the mornings.) I'm EST. Anything past 11 is going to be too rough on me unless it's Friday or Saturday.

I'd really like a group of chill people who want to progress and are willing to put in the effort. I don't mind criticism and, in fact, welcome it. I'm still new to the raiding scene and I know I have a lot to learn. I haven't raided as much as I'd like this expansion and would like to fix that.

I also don't mind server transferring.

I would like to eventually dip my toes in mythic, but if your guild is sticking to heroic for this tier, I'm totally okay with that.

Right now I'm BM but might be going MM next patch, depending on the DPS and viability of it. However, I can adjust to whatever you need!

I also super love pushing M+ content so if you guys are into that, that's awesome.
Hi Jypsel,

<Ours Is The Fury> - Turalyon

Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

We're an AOTC guild with no mythic ambitions. M+ all week long. Sometimes we do alt runs on weds at 7:30. Just looking to add a couple ranged players to the roster to balance things out for 8.1.

Bnet: pete#1889
Discord: shagga#0931

guild spam:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752488364#post-1
<Faceroll> We are looking for all DPS to help with mythic progression we are currently 8/8 H and 1/8M. We have an abundance of raid experience dating back to cata. Our raid times are Friday-Saturday 10pm-1:30am EST. Looking to take active experienced and newer raiders to push mythic! We are willing to teach those who are new and learn from those that know more. We are currently looking for Hunters and rouges but all exceptional DPS will be included. If you want to have a fun time raiding and can take a joke, while downing bosses we might be a perfect fit! We aren't snobs but will call you out if you are not doing mechanics correctly, everyone has a learning curve we understand that.

You can fill out an app online at [Faceroll.org](https://faceroll.org/)

Or contact :

Sauron#1367

Alzar#11256

Blackstool#1408
(We have world 7th fastest heroic Ghuun Kill)

Deff have a spot for you! Add me let's chat! (Sauron#1367)
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 2/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hi there! Our guild, Dulce Bellum[A], is recruiting at this moment and you seem like a perfect fit! If you'd like to talk a bit more about raid times/progression feel free to add me on bnet Jorsh#11327
Hi Jypsel,
I'm from Focus Up (2/8M, 8/8H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server, and we are a group of relaxed, passionate gamers coming together to create a solid mythic roster. We are looking for outstanding players with punctuality, drive and a desire for challenge and progression. Our leadership and raid core are all confidant mythic raiders with a long history of experience. We are in need of relaxed, mature players like you who will help us reach Cutting Edge.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 8-11PM Server Time(EST).

Interested in us and hungry for some mythic progression? Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
Hi Jypsel!

I'm recruiting for <Surreality>, an adult raiding guild on the Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul'dan cluster. We've been looking for a hunter to join our team, and based on your availability and progression and our raid times, I think we might be a good fit for each other. We do raid on weekdays (Tues-Thurs from 9pm-11pm), but we have a hard stop at 11 because most of the team is on EST and has to be up early for work. (Also, one guy goes to the gym promptly at 11. You could set your clock by it. Weird, right?)

I'll spare you the rest of the recruitment spam, but the TL;DR is that we're an AOTC guild that does some light-to-moderate mythic raiding -- we're currently 8/8H and 1/8M. Our plan is to continue clearing heroic each week and push as far into mythic as we can before the next raid tier comes out. We're not Cutting Edge, but we do pretty well and have fun.

Please add me in game if you'd like to chat -- I'm Velkana#1155 on Battle.net.

Good luck on your search!
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1-2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Currently have a Community set up until Mythic ready
- We use Discord
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people for Mythic content!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
<Duplicity> is looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding on the Turalyon server. We are Horde. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. We have also started up a new weekday evening group for Heroic Uldir!

Mythic Weekend Group (2/8M, 8/8H):
==============================
Raid times:
- Sat/Sun 10:00am-1:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- Ranged DPS (Hunter, Warlock preferred)
- Rogue
- Resto Shaman

All Mythic applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be at least 365 ilvl w/ a level 21 neck.

Heroic Weekday Group (NEW):
==============================
Raid times:
- Tues-Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- All classes and specs

We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week.

If interested, please contact an officer:

Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965)
Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109)
Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253)

You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Balance Druid
Mage
Frost DK
Warrior

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: http://assimilation-guild.com/

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
Hey Jypsel. We're in the market for some good DPS and BM is where it's at right now. I hope MM makes a come back because that's all my hunter has done since vanilla :D Currently, we are H5/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you're interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We've been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for nearly 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @@%!!!#%.

Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join.

Raiding: Right now, we’re just looking for DPS and a Resto Druid healer. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live. We don’t raid mythic.
Currently we’re 8/8 Normal & 3/8 Heroic.

We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but we aren’t 100% against cross server raiders. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search!

Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm)
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC (This is not our guild discord. It’s just a channel you can join to ask questions and stuff about the guild. That way I don’t plaster my guild’s discord all around the internet lol So if you join it, don’t think “gross there are like 5 people here”. The only people in this channel are the recruiters for the guild!)
Discord: NerdEsq#0692