Feral got Cyclone! + More Changes

Arenas
10/23/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Enrik
These changes have likely been in the works since before Holinka returned.

he's been here for a month, not a day my guy
Just to confirm the talent calc just got updated so you can see that things like feral getting clone is real

https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc
10/23/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Yatogami
Just to confirm the talent calc just got updated so you can see that things like feral getting clone is real

https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc

o my !@#$ing god. PRAISE BROLINKA. HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
They removed Phantom Assassin?
Praying for a useful ability in return plz.
10/23/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Orphanchild
I don't think the cyclone change is correct. Check mmo champ the notes are much cleaner and no mention there

Requires Druid (Feral, Restoration)
Requires level 78
Tosses the enemy target into the air, disorienting them but making them invulnerable for up to 6 sec. Only one target can be affected by your Cyclone at a time.

Specializations changed from Restoration to Feral/Restoration

nope that's really what it says
10/23/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Dokgo

dude, read the Shiv changes

We got hamstring/sharpen blade/rend in one button. But ya, we are down a talent now regardless.
10/23/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Felryn

We got hamstring/sharpen blade/rend in one button. But ya, we are down a talent now regardless.

nerf rogs
10/23/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Fateweaver
10/23/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Orphanchild
I don't think the cyclone change is correct. Check mmo champ the notes are much cleaner and no mention there

Requires Druid (Feral, Restoration)
Requires level 78
Tosses the enemy target into the air, disorienting them but making them invulnerable for up to 6 sec. Only one target can be affected by your Cyclone at a time.

Specializations changed from Restoration to Feral/Restoration

nope that's really what it says

Nice that's awesome
10/23/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Felryn

not sure if worth tho considering sub already has a mortal wounds effect through nightblade. unless it actually makes healing reduced for the 4 second shiv duration by 50% just like sharpen does. i doubt they did that though
10/23/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Thèllè
not sure if worth tho considering sub already has a mortal wounds effect through nightblade. unless it actually makes healing reduced for the 4 second shiv duration by 50% just like sharpen does. i doubt they did that though

it'l likely be 25% so it still is pretty good, but ya. mostly good for outlaw which I don't recall has an MS (I don't play the spec)
how bout the leader of the pack changes?

While in Cat Form, you increase the melee and ranged critical chance of all allies within 40 yards by 5%. Leader of the Pack also causes affected targets to heal themselves for 4% of their maximum health when they critically hit with a melee or ranged attack. The healing effect cannot occur more than once every 6 sec. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. Requires Druid. Requires level 40+

wouldn't this be super strong with fire mage with their built in crit
Im just refreshin the page over and over hoping to see a post titled "8.1 Warlock Changes" like what happened last night with priests
Mage gets slightly bluer water elemental
10/23/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Fedras

While in Cat Form, you increase the melee and ranged critical chance of all allies within 40 yards by 5%. Leader of the Pack also causes affected targets to heal themselves for 4% of their maximum health when they critically hit with a melee or ranged attack. The healing effect cannot occur more than once every 6 sec. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. Requires Druid. Requires level 40+

Feral destro fatty bolts
10/23/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Felryn
10/23/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Thèllè

it'l likely be 25% so it still is pretty good, but ya. mostly good for outlaw which I don't recall has an MS (I don't play the spec)

make slice and dice the go to talent and ill main outlaw all day
BRING BACK THE CYCLONE
10/23/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Fedras

Seems like theyre going back to finally unpruning/giving back more specs utility and a reason to bring them to your group other than just damage.

Looking forward to changes to more specs/classes! Spriest and Feral are looking solid, other stuff needs help too ^_^
Okay so can destro get some form of something back like ember tap/baseline port/howl?

Can we not buff jungle more without first addressing idk 70k bites and obscene healing.

Ya clone is cool but the classes that actually are trash to play just get dicked on in this.

Ww still boring no ability to outplay, destro garb to play, stamina buff?

HNGH.
10/23/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Apheliah
Can we not buff jungle more without first addressing idk 70k bites and obscene healing.

Raking Ferocity Removed - Rake increases damage of your next Ferocious Bite by 1021.
new - Combo-point generating abilities deal 95 additional instant damage and reduce the cooldown of Incarnation: King of the Jungle

It looks like they are already changing the oneshot ferocious bites
so at first i thought spreist got focused will, but it appears not. Basically forcing us to use voidform without any compensation to DR (altho greater fade lol i cant wait). Minus being slightly scared about downtime on disperse/greater fade, i really like the changes. 20% voidform going to be worth. 1.5min disp aswell with 50% heal.