If Sylvanas turns into a raid boss

General Discussion
I hope they go ahead and add some real RPG aspects to the game and not allow any character who sides with her into the raid to kill her.

Make these new Horde choices have some real impact.
If you think those choices will have any impact... you'll be on for a nasty surprise.

Something will happen so that even the loyalist--- I mean, puppets, will defect.

RPG aspects are fine, but they cannot interfere with gameplay. Do that, and you'll turn a raid group into a complete disaster.
If they make her a raid boss, they def will not stop people from killing her just because of a rpg choice they made. What happens if your main tank choice to side with her, well then your whole team is out of luck.

I highly doubt they will make her a boss. It would mirror mop to much. I would like to believe the writers can come up with a new story to tell.
They would never do that though, there would be so many tears on the forums from everyone who stayed loyal to Sylv if they werent able to access content because of it, not to mention grouping issues like Bigmouse said. You'll get some optional flavor text, maybe some rep decrease somewhere, and thats probably it.
10/24/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Smadinker
I hope they go ahead and add some real RPG aspects to the game and not allow any character who sides with her into the raid to kill her.

Make these new Horde choices have some real impact.

Amen.
10/24/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Bigmouse
What happens if your main tank choice to side with her, well then your whole team is out of luck.

Good.

Make choices meaningful for the Horde.
I'm okay with this. Better yet, make my character into a mob for the raid.
Or at some point in the raid the players are split between their choices and each side becomes hostile to each other.
She's not turning into a raid boss, she's gonna be wow's version of Kerrigan. Just you watch.

That way they can say "see? it's not Garrosh 2.0"
I don't think that she will be a raid boss. I think Nethanos will pull a Brutus on her, and it will happen without player intervention.
its prolly not going be a raid boss, most just be questline
Works for me. I'm not going to betray her, so why am I going to kill her? I'll replace whatever she drops next expansion anyway.
I know they won't, but I'd really wish for them to just make a third Horde-Scourge faction (Call it the Forsaken Scourge or whatever). Let the loyalists have their evil fun, without the fear of betraying their queen or doing 'nice' to the Alliance and the 'Thrall's Horde/etc.' can stay where we are and rebuild. Win win. Just bites for the Scourge faction as the Horde and Alliance would turn on them, but Sylvanas has enough plot armor to protect all her underlings. We'll be fine. XD
like i said in a different thread its the illusion of choice skip the swamp part but the end result will be the same but you got to "choose" a side but really the choice was made by the story team and in the end we will parade someones dead body around
She's going to be redeemed and be our champion against the Void Lords.
Players who sided with her will be killed by sylvanas since she is going to use their hp to heal herself, once the player dies they can't be rezed, they also get no titles, achievements or loot as their biggest prize was giving their life to save their waifoo I mean Queen.
10/24/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Truko
Players who sided with her will be killed by sylvanas since she is going to use their hp to heal herself, once the player dies they can't be rezed, they also get no titles, achievements or loot as their biggest prize was giving their life to save their waifoo I mean Queen.

Post this on your Alliance character.
All those that sided with her should be the trash in the raid. Symbolically taking out the all the trash in the Horde. Seems right.
10/24/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Wrathu
All those that sided with her should be the trash in the raid. Symbolically taking out the all the trash in the Horde. Seems right.

I don’t think this is a good idea, isn’t the Alliance bad at pvp?
10/24/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Seraiki

Well, all the top PvPers on our faction left. Same with our raiders.
10/24/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Seraiki
10/24/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Wrathu

Im not bad at it. I just take my inspiration from Sylvanas. Run away when things get rough. Or hope some one else shows up and stabs my enemy in the back for me so I can gloat. Im not sure how we work that into the raid, but I’m sure we can think of something!