10+ years of headless horseman runs = zero drop?

General Discussion
squeezed in 101 runs this year alone, blizz... just put the damn horse on the vendor for candy or in your store for cash.

I want this never ending nightmare to end with a goal I've tried to achieve for far too long. Yes, I get RNG. 10+ years of bad RNG isn't fun. it's bad game design.
on side note, I unsubbed. I'm done.
10 years of powerball and no matching numbers

help me blizx
Sadly, I stopped counting years ago and stopped running 20+ toons daily, but was over 2k...

There is NOTHING in game that should take thousands of runs to get.
I'm curious, if bad luck protection was in the game and basically everyone has the mount now because of effort accumulation, would you still want it that bad?
11/01/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Wichasha
I'm curious, if bad luck protection was in the game and basically everyone has the mount now because of effort accumulation, would you still want it that bad?

Yes.

It's a +1 to my count.
11/01/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Malsidious

Lol you're quiting over a holiday mount that you'll replace with something else in the future

RUH ROH.

Here come the White Knights and they're gonna tell you what opinion you're supposed to have.
11/01/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Wichasha

I've put in enough effort. I'd still want it.
I like stuff being ultra rare. Makes me sad that mounts from old raids are even in the game still. Should be a sign of leet dedication. IDC if I don't have'em, nice to see rare stuff in game. Nothing has value when it's all guaranteed over time.
It seems to me that with the angst that people have over this mount and others like it, that Blizzard has no incentive to make it any more obtainable. People aren't quitting en masse over it. They're literally making the case for keeping it the way it is.
Got mine this year. 2008-2018. It's finally over and it feels great.
11/01/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Wichasha
It seems to me that with the angst that people have over this mount and others like it, that Blizzard has no incentive to make it any more obtainable. People aren't quitting en masse over it. They're literally making the case for keeping it the way it is.

It would be one thing if RNG wasn't limited to an item you can get only once a day per toon. if I could get it right off the corpse, then this wouldn't be such a bad thing. I can que up for tank for few weeks till I get lucky. Or make it not bop so people can sell it should it actually drop. Personally, the first one seems more reasonable to me.

It's a terrible system that doesn't benefit the people who spend countless years chasing the impossible.
I got mine after 9 years.

RNG is RNG. RNG is a cruel cruel beach.
8 years going for invincible, no luck. Blizz let me buy it!

Dude RNG is RNG. It sucks but nature of the beast. I farm mounts every week and no luck. Still wouldn't want to buy them. Cheapens their value.
11/01/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Rëçiproçity

RUH ROH.

Here come the White Knights and they're gonna tell you what opinion you're supposed to have.

lol @ thinking you're a black knight and not a baby
There should be another way to get it. Black market auction house maybe? I just know that having 1 small time period out of the year to try and get this mount was really fun the first few years but at this point it has turned into just a huge annoyance. I don't care how I get it at this point anymore. I'll buy it from the in game shop if its ever available. I'd buy it from the black market AH. The excitement of hoping to get it to drop only lasts as long as the event each year then after that you're left just feeling really bad especially when you see other players with it because you know you can't just keep farming it. You have to wait a whole year to do it again. I understand the idea of keeping it rare but its too rare for what it is. Its an old Kharazan mount that flies. Not that great but it does count towards an achievement which is great.
RNG is RNG if they would just get real with themselves and vendor everything out that would be great.
Very rare things. Yes.. we are all old enough (I think Blizz recommends 12+) to understand that not everyone gets everything. Or at least we SHOULD have that understanding. Some people never get there in their "development".

:-D)))