2/8m 8/8H Monk/warrior lfg

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Heya I am a us raider looking for more friendly times to raid in. The times i kinda need is 10pm server to what ever cannot due earlier due to my weird work schedule.
A little about my self I play all roles. Last 3 expansions i mained brewmaster tank. I have been playing sense vanilla. I have had pass Cutting edge progression. This include Cutting edge helya.
This current expansion my logs and all look like crap because i do not have a guild to raid with Inconsistency of pugging can make even best player look like !@#$.
I have 2 toons at 372 a monk i play all roles on and a warrior. looking for a guild to raid with to do mythic.
In previous positions i raid lead. I raid lead my own pugs. I been leading a pug to try and down zek while you know how that can be. And i am tired of doing that.
Leave me a message if your guild times are in the tolerance start time can go as late as 11 server pm.
On the other end i can also raid 4-5 am server time to what ever as long as it isnt past 8 am server.
<Ice Cream Truck> [3/8M] is a semi-hardcore guild with lots fun! including funded over/under gambling. we are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and M+ as Focus!
Raid times are Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 Server time. Considering all Classes but priority on Misty / RSham / HPala / Blood DK

hit us up on:

Kev#1832
Tink#1985
v1cviper#1454
Leecopper#1568
Hi,

We are late night raid team and 2/8M, our raid day wed / thus 9pm - 12am (GMT+8). If our time is good to you pls add my btag Less#11941
We raid (2/8M) once a week - Sunday (1130SVT onwards). We need dpser, range dpser is love! :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743314520?page=2#post-37

however, we are alliance @ frostmourne.

if you have real life commitments and unable to raid? we are perfectly okay with that. We believe in balancing real life and wow and not penalise our guilds.

pls do PST in-game 'Errorgon' or Bnet ID @ Hpgupta#1221 for more details.
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, with two teams, a heroic and mythic team. the heroic team is 8/8H and just full clears heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. the mythic team raids mon/wed/thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)