Rockstar.

General Discussion
Would you say they make better decisons than blizzard?.
Yes.
11/02/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Kungpu

Why would you even ask that?
The top 2 opening weekend sales records are Rockstar games. So yes.
Not for the people that work there.

Is the Pope catholic?
Could you imagine the transmogs we'd get if they took over???
I’m pretty sure they have a happier fan base
Aside from repeatedly shafting PC gamers?
Yeah.
No, GTAO is a trolls/griefers paradise because of some of their decisions.
No. GTA V online got old real fast and they didn't develop any extras for story mode. RDR I can't comment on because I've never played it and probably never will. I'm not buying a console to play one game. If they port it to PC I might give it a shot.

Rockstar are no better than the rest.

Not in the health of their employees, apparently. Someone is trying to one up Konami on the tyrant scale.
i dunno, Nikki Sixx died of a !@#$%^ overdose before being revived, vince neal killed a guy, john bonham and bon scott i think both choked on their own vomit and died, mma cass choked on a ham sandwich....

i cant really say rockstars make better decisions
pro figure skater 4
Just imagine if Rockstar made a rebooted World of Warcraft and Blizzard made a rebooted Grand Theft Auto.
GTA, RDR are amazing. Their devs are on point. I wish they'd make a pirate or a fantasy game.
Rockstar is the company every other video game company should strive to be. They serve their fans by making the best games possible, and they are monumentally profitable.

On top of having the most successful open world franchises in existence, I think they have the best approach to DLC and microtransactions in the game. I still can't get over how good the Lost and the Damned and the Ballad of Gay Tony chapters of GTA4 are, and who can forget the Undead Nightmare pack in RDR? These aren't just new multiplayer maps, or weapon skins, or any of that garbage. Rockstar creates actual expansions for their games, which can almost be sold as individual games themselves and I love that about them.
Just want to put it out there, Take-Two has received PLENTY of criticism for time gating their games, and offering spendy microtransactions to get around it. They're not the paragon of integrity and fan-friendly gaming some of you make them out to be.
11/02/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Kathreena
I’m pretty sure they have a happier fan base
not really, no. Just look at gta online money posts.