Blizz Really Failed Kul'Tiran Race

General Discussion
Really? The MOST POWERFUL mage for the Alliance is Jaina Proudmoore. You're telling me Kul'Tiras has no other mages? Really stupid...
Yeah it's odd
Sigh. I wanted a Kul'Tiran mage.
Pretty sure she had to leave Kul'Tiras to become a mage. Not really all that stupid. Makes a lot of sense. I get the disappointment, though.
Because Jaina Proudmoore left Kul'Tiras to study to become a Mage. She did not learn or tutor under anybody for Mage-ship on Kul'Tiras soil. She was a fully realized Mage under the Kirin Tor, not Kul'Tiras.

That's why.
It is hilarious that they have Shamans out of no where, but can't be mages.
Where can I go to see their racials?

I heard something about punching? What can they do?
11/02/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Daiza

Tidesages.

Jaina had to literally leave Kul Tiras for years before she learned magic in Dalaran. This is clearly a lore decision.
11/02/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Thaallia
Pretty sure she had to leave Kul'Tiras to become a mage. Not really all that stupid. Makes a lot of sense. I get the disappointment, though.

i'd be down for that if we, as characters, went through some process to decide our class/spec. But it's more like we are born into that, rather than it's learned.
And yet Zandalari can be every class but warlock.

Tide sages? Resto Shaman?

Shamans aren't out of nowhere with their Tidesage lore.
I get it but at the same time. Jaina can't all of a sudden teach them as she's home now???
Like if they can pull random void elf lore they can pull random jaina and KT human lore
11/02/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Wetrobrute
11/02/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Thaallia

i'd be down for that if we, as characters, went through some process to decide our class/spec. But it's more like we are born into that, rather than it's learned.

I think that would be cool. People would complain that it was another timegate though. I, however, would fully support that.
So you’re just going to forget about the entire story of Stormsong Valley?

ever wonder what a tide sage is? oh yea pretty much a shaman
(that's what makes her so special!)
I always associated tidesages with priests with water animations. Tho if they did have totems I probably spaced. I was NOT paying attention anymore by the time I got to Stormsong.
Their mages can be canonical frost mages.

The reasoning is absurd.
11/02/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Izual
Really? The MOST POWERFUL mage for the Alliance is Jaina Proudmoore. You're telling me Kul'Tiras has no other mages? Really stupid...

She is the MOST POWERUL mage for the Alliance because she was fostered outside Kul Tiras and learned everything she had to learn about magic in Dalaran, miles and miles away form her homeland.