THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
And everything that is holy, that worgen women will no longer have lowered eyelids with eyeshadow and exaggerated eyeliner/mascara.

They're just... eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/2sMtKfe.png

That has been the worst part of the whole model. You see how I cover my eyes? I've been doing that for years. Furry eye makeup is an awful idea on a feral race, and also highly unrealistic, even if a worgen wanted to. Eyeshadow only works on skin, and dogs don't have eyelashes.

THANK YOU! This change is a diversion from the original design, which must have made it a difficult decision to stray from for fear of upsetting players, so I'd like to specifically thank your artists for making this decision. A hundred times over, thank you so much.
I never had a problem with the old model and I main a female worgen.
11/02/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Amine
That's silly. It has been objectively horrible. I take it you're not an artist or one for looks at all.
I'm so excited my ladies aren't going to look like demented chihuahuas anymore! <3
11/02/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Caelus
That's silly. It has been objectively horrible. I take it you're not an artist or one for looks at all.

Actually I am an artist.
11/02/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Amine
...That's silly. It has been objectively horrible. I take it you're not an artist or one for looks at all.

Actually I am an artist.
Show me your art.
forget the eyes no more perma snarl
Hopefully there are some more vicious/angrier facial options for the females. The example they have looks like a fur-suit. Don't get me wrong - the update was needed... but at least the old model was snarling.
11/02/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Khalamete
Hopefully there are some more vicious/angrier facial options for the females. The example they have looks like a fur-suit. Don't get me wrong - the update was needed... but at least the old model was snarling.
Well, it looks to me that there are several options.

https://twitter.com/Treatscraft/status/1058495189805924352

I remain hopeful.
They still look too damn friendly.
Let women be scary.
Come on.
God only knows when they will actually be playable. I'm guessing 2020 with the launch of the next expansion, which will also be half finished..

"in a future patch" lulz.
They look like Furrys at a Furry Convention.
all 6 female worgen players are happy.

then post on it
11/02/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Caelus
And everything that is holy, that worgen women will no longer have lowered eyelids with eyeshadow and exaggerated eyeliner/mascara.

They're just... eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/2sMtKfe.png

That has been the worst part of the whole model. You see how I cover my eyes? I've been doing that for years. Furry eye makeup is an awful idea on a feral race, and also highly unrealistic, even if a worgen wanted to. Eyeshadow only works on skin, and dogs don't have eyelashes.

THANK YOU! This change is a diversion from the original design, which must have made it a difficult decision to stray from for fear of upsetting players, so I'd like to specifically thank your artists for making this decision. A hundred times over, thank you so much.

Dude its like night and day the difference between the two holy cow.
Sure. Sure updates. But the question is will they match or even top Kingdom Hearts 3 in terms of being delayed?

I remember when the worgen models were first debuted, 2 days later an amateur artist created a female worgen that looked 100x better than what Blizzard had made.
The new eyes look so lovely. :)
Just tell me they will have fur colour options as well, please. Giving them a slight graphics upgrade is one thing, but surely not every worgen in existence is either black or brown (colour differences that are almost indiscernable).

Be good if we had the option to stop that damned adnoid snuffling as well...