Your Character in Classic WoW

Wyrmrest Accord
This would likely be the time Bremuleth retired from commercial blacksmithing and began an adventuring career with Sinothyr, childhood friend and early retired Sentinel. They'd then be your average adventuring party before...the incident; ambitious and hopeful for a life of excitement discovery and wealth...and for Bremuleth and escape from an otherwise inevitable fate.
Killing orcs. Those were the Outland years, when the remaining draenei were up against a wall and Azhaar's viciousness was tolerated. Once the Exodar escaped to Azeroth she switched from making necklaces out of orc tusks to blood elf ears and suddenly the Vindicators got all squeamish about the crazy woman in their midst...
*Casually digging up the relic of a GDoc I had prepped for this kind of question...*

Syd would be with her cousin, Cy'thell, being nomads. Staying far away from any Kaldorei settlements, since Highborne and stuff. They thought about trying to sneak into Eldre'thalas at one point, but Syd's pure hatred of them just didn't let that happen. Besides, what was to say they wouldn't be killed if they were found out.

They did end up hanging out with a tauren for a while, since she was a mad old cow who just didn't have it in her to care that they were part of the Alliance aligned elves. Besides, she didn't live in Mulgore at the time, so she didn't care even more. A Tauren with places to go, back then. She's settled down comfortably by the time they meet her.

Plus she was inherently a mom, these two nearly dead teenager looking things walked up to her door, she would have sooner set her hermit hole on fire before turning them away to suffer. So she takes them, takes care of them, teaches them some survival skills... but they don't actually leave. They stay with her for a good few months, up until she passes away in peace in the comfort of her adopted daughters.
Behind the wall with her garden, learning to be a midwife like her mother.
Alfredd was a farmer during WarCraft 2, and fell to the plague in RoC.
Since that and the opening of the dark portal he was a deathstalker scout for the northern eastern kingdoms, specifically surrounding undercity.

Silverpine was his new home as he used to love kill werewolves for some reason, perhaps as he did see them as a big threat.

He felt no pain for humans and saw them as inferior.

These were the best memories i have from him, cycling through private servers that would shut down from time to time until finnally leveling him for a final time when i acquired my retail account..

i hope classic will be something like this again
Magic Duels. Pretty much just magic duels.
Tough for me to nail down a concrete timeline since Belf lifespans are ambiguous but if I went just by how I was playing my last version of Kitron around BC, he was still a city guard in Silvermoon at this time serving some good ol justice to thieves, murderers and ne'er-do-wells. My, how times have changed.
Zhao would have been an active masseuse for a few years at this point. She'd be making the usual circuit from village to village, cutting down hostiles in between.
Shaureyne would have been fighting some of her first skirmishes in Warsong Gulch as part of the elite Silverwing Sentinels branch. :)
11/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Kitron
Tough for me to nail down a concrete timeline since Belf lifespans are ambiguous but if I went just by how I was playing my last version of Kitron around BC, he was still a city guard in Silvermoon at this time serving some good ol justice to thieves, murderers and ne'er-do-wells. My, how times have changed.

If Valeera is anything to go by, Blood/High Elves seem to reach physical maturity at about the same age as humans, so ~18 years old.

However, once they reach that maturity, their physical development slows down considerably. Anasterian ruled for pretty close to 3,000 years. Lorash (a character from prepatch) claimed to have been born in Tirisfall Glades, which was abandoned by the Quel'dorei prior to the founding of Quel'Thalas, which would make him around ~7,000 years old.

So, it seems as though the elves reach adulthood at around 18, but there's no saying how long they can live naturally.
......Inside Frostmourne...
Where was I? WHERE WERE YE! All unholy 'ell has broken loose o'er here. I speak no ill will o' Khurdran Wildhammer...I'd follow 'em ta th'ends o'...well...I already did tha'! They say they'll follow someone ta hell n' back...well...we followed 'em ta hell. Jus' waitin' on tha' 'back' part ta kick in.

This land be no place fer decent folk. They call it 'Draenor'. They call it 'Outland'. I call it 'Th'place where a decent meal is a piece o' dirt tha' ain't fel tainted'.

Wildhammer Stronghold. Bah. This is th'weakest hold on territory I've eva seen. An' who's tha' spooky lad tha' sits on top o' tha' Black Temple? Horns n' e'erything. Watch tha' one. He'll be trouble.

Too many Wildhammer 'ave already given it all. N' ya know somethin'? With th'portal down...I don't even think th'Alliance knows we exist...
Antimar is independent at this time; stalking the forests of Ashenvale, slaughtering Orcs and other trespassers Horde or otherwise. She takes something from each kill; limbs, eyes, appendages, weapons and armor. She places and organizes them carefully in her cart, waiting to greet more like them; sacrifices to the shrines in Satyrnaar. She endeavors to make the pilgrimage at least twice a year. When kills in the forest are low she supplements with the fiends in nearby Felwood. All this in service to the Night Warrior.
Bath was a soldier in the Ironforge Military, before joining the Argent Dawn as a healer during the Scourge Invasion.
Pre-Druid Jakko was an angsty, teenage rogue.

If Classic has an RP mode, I'm going to have FUN.
She was a bandit! During the events of Classic WoW this character was working on building a ship with her gang, most of those involved being a lot older than her. I didn't develop that story much because I didn't start her until midway through BC.
11/03/2018 01:07 AMPosted by Sarestha
What was your character doing ICly during classic?

Dinah was being a rebellious teen in Panderia. Both my Blood Elves were still imprisoned in one way or another.
Waking to confront the tremors deep in Azeroth that disturbed her rest. She's a light sleeper.
Enlisted in the Stormwind military, learning how to fight, scout and survive. Annoying her superior officers. Probably got her Lion tattoo around this time.
11/03/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Azhaar
Killing orcs. Those were the Outland years, when the remaining draenei were up against a wall and Azhaar's viciousness was tolerated. Once the Exodar escaped to Azeroth she switched from making necklaces out of orc tusks to blood elf ears and suddenly the Vindicators got all squeamish about the crazy woman in their midst...

I can respect that, honestly. If you're good at something, keep doing it.