Stealthed while a Bounty

War Mode and World PvP
You shouldnt be able to be stealthed while you are a Bounty assassin. You can't see the person. Hes on the map but that doesnt matter. This is the equivalent to holding a flag or capping a node. Notice how you can't be stealthed for those? Thats because it would be broken, like this is right now.
AOE on the map where the I on is. It'll pop outta stealth.
11/03/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Jynxar
You shouldnt be able to be stealthed while you are a Bounty assassin. You can't see the person. Hes on the map but that doesnt matter. This is the equivalent to holding a flag or capping a node. Notice how you can't be stealthed for those? Thats because it would be broken, like this is right now.

You shouldn't be able to cast DOTs while you have a bounty on you. You shouldn't be able to use demons while there is a bounty on you. See how stupid that is?
11/03/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Orphios
AOE on the map where the I on is. It'll pop outta stealth.

It's too slow for that, maybe if it followed them live instead of 5-10 seconds behind sure. Also, not every class or spec has a spammable aoe so your point is moot.
bahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahah...... you already get a location of said bounty. Maybe if your parents didn't lie to you about everything is handed to you, you wouldn't be crying like so many entitled babies, and actually take the challenge in finding said bounty
I've heard 2 good suggestions for this:

1) Make having a bounty pulse you out of stealth and into combat every minute or so. I didn't like it as much because it's disruptive to stealth gameplay.

2) Make Stealth become significantly less efficient when debuffed with a bounty. This way mechanically speaking if you're a stealth class and that opener and your mechanics just require stealth, if you're aggressive and actively fighting you'll still get the opener, but if you're just running away people are going to spot you if they get close enough and you're not engaging them.
11/04/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Reptîle
bahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahah...... you already get a location of said bounty. Maybe if your parents didn't lie to you about everything is handed to you, you wouldn't be crying like so many entitled babies, and actually take the challenge in finding said bounty

I don't always cry about things being handed to people, but when I do I make sure I'm playing a sin rogue.
Bottom line is play a rogue if you think its all peaches and cream in pvp.
I was an Assassin for about two hours yesterday. Was cat and mouse for about half of that time.....until the 3 DH showed up.
If you have a bounty, you should not be able to use fear.
This is a poor suggestion; not only does it deprive a rogue of a lot of their combat ability, the whole issue im completely nullified by having them on your minimap.

My guildies and i chased a stealthed rogue in voldun for a good 5 minutes before we knocked him out of stealth and got that sweet, sweet crate.

All of this just using the map. It was too fun
Any chance is this related to a Rogue in druskbar that kept retreating to the krazz something horde base on Saturday night? I got killed eventually but I made the alliance earn that loot bag.

There was some great PvP going, it was a lot of fun
11/05/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Zérgling
Any chance is this related to a Rogue in druskbar that kept retreating to the krazz something horde base on Saturday night? I got killed eventually but I made the alliance earn that loot bag.

I was "there"? Up to their base....back through the Azerite field....retreat to Krazz...for awhile...repeat. Then they got a HUGE group and pushed us over the cliff for a bit. If it's the same event....yeah it was fun.
11/05/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Puzzler
11/05/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Zérgling

I was "there"? Up to their base....back through the Azerite field....retreat to Krazz...for awhile...repeat. Then they got a HUGE group and pushed us over the cliff for a bit. If it's the same event....yeah it was fun.

Yeah that was the group I was in!
11/04/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Reptîle

And the award for the most ironic post in forum history is...

The rogue calling someone an entitled baby and claiming not everything is handed out for free. That's certainly true for most of us, I suppose. But we all know why you picked your class.

Rogues should be able to stealth, and not be seen on the map while bounty is active.
Stealth is a huge part of rogue/feral gameplay. Removing it would be removing a core ability. That's like making pet/minion classes not be able to use pets/minions (but without a damage increase to offset it), or making tanks with self healing unable to use that, or making it so demon hunters can't glide or use detect sTEALTH WAIT A MINUTE

There are multiple ways to bring someone out of stealth and keep them out. Certainly not hard as a bear- IDK about other classes though.
My point is, no one can hide forever.