Dueling

Hunter
Which is the better dueling spec between BM & SV? Not necessarily against each other, but overall.
Both are good, i feel survival has a much higher skillcap, being able to trap bandage, or trap camo is amazing, play it right and you wont loose to anything besides disc priests.
You will lose to anyone as a BM hunter if they have fought BM hunters this expansion and learned how to exploit their glaring weaknesses.
11/03/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Alerka
You will lose to anyone as a BM hunter if they have fought BM hunters this expansion and learned how to exploit their glaring weaknesses.

You are just terrible at anything it seems, all over the forums trolling. Honor level 9 and 1/8 LFR what do you even do in game?

On a serious note, I’d imagine they duel similarly. Survival has a better interrupt. BM has better heals with spirit beast against non purge classes which is most classes while also having magic and enrage dispel. Not having access to spirit beast means SV can use healing debuff pet without sacrificing anything but they won’t have enrage/magic dispel.

BM can’t clear bleeds or non magic dots like SV but can feign camo off magic dots. BM can do full damage 40 yards away while SV has to be in melee to do the most damage. . SV seems to have better burst. SV also probably suffers less from having your pet CC’ed.

I hear a lot of SV complaining about being squishy against melee. BM deals with melee very well. SV can trap better in group play but 1v1 I don’t think trapping is a problem for BM.

I’d give slight edge to BM just cuz the spirit beast heal is that strong.