Toxic Tolerance with a 120 in sane time?

Quests
Is there any reasonable way to get Toxic Tolerance https://www.wowhead.com/quest=13850/toxic-tolerance done in under a couple hours, with a 120?

It used to be doable in minutes, back in the day. Now I estimate with even bare naked and rez sickness punches one shotting level 60 Venomhide Ravasaurs, I'd need the better part of a week killing the tiny number of slow spawning Venomhide Ravasaurs between BGs.

Surely there must be an easier way? I thought the Soft Foam Sword was it, but nope. It two shots. And I never even got any procs of being poisoned, while testing it. 100% extra attacks before mob death is something, but you really need to be able to do dozens of attacks to get poisoned procs at a feasible rate.

Must I really level an alt just to get the mount from this quest chain, in 2018?

TIA :-)
There's an anecdotal report on wowhead that letting the mob hit you 5 times before you kill it gets you the toxin pretty regularly. Beyond that, I got nothing. Good luck!
11/05/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Rhosaleen
There's an anecdotal report on wowhead that letting the mob hit you 5 times before you kill it gets you the toxin pretty regularly. Beyond that, I got nothing. Good luck!

Nah, that's just wishful thinking, I'm afraid. The poison only procs via splashback from your attacks. So it has to first randomly proc, then make it through your defences and resists, which even naked and death debuffed, are still considerable at 120.