380 fury/arms warrior 3/8m looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says i am a 380 fury main/arms os 3/8m looking for a guild to join. Current one i was raiding with decided to call it quits.I prefer to do anything between 7pm to 11 pm Pst because i am west coast and i work graveyards. I do have logs i can provide and i would like to join a guild that is at least 6/8m. If you would like to contact me my btag is Gaurdianwolf#11486.
As for horde or alliance i am not opposed to faction/server transferring but in the end i wanna my see my options first. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/beefiechrist
^ my character logs
Also forgot to add i have a few attempts on m-vectis where we got it down to 50-55%.
<Illicit> 8/8H 2/8M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team!

Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA.

Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class.
- AOTC raid experience or better.
- A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique.

Raiding Times:

6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting:

DPS:
Warlock
Hunter
Warr
Rouge
Boomy

Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered!

Contact Us

Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991
Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659
Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664
Quintos#8333 Discord
Rudesy#9052 Discord

Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!
bump
Button Mashers (Mal'Ganis-Horde) Currently 6/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST
Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST
Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17
Top 200 US during MoP - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Tank - non DH
Melee DPS - Rogue, Warr, WW, Ret
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages, Boomkin
Healer - Pally, Monk

Currently looking for any exceptional players. All applicants must have some Mythic raid experience. We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
https://www.guilded.gg/Button-Mashers/

OR

Contact our leadership for more information:

Club#1123
Rawbur#1853
Holytoots#1719
<Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
Horde Guild
Sundays and Tuesdays
Wednesday for Normal
7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:

Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Moonkin

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

BFA Progression:
2/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN
Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas Rhint#1453
Mufasakick-Kael'thas OR Cortexifan-Kael'thas CoBra#1442
Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas Rkhard#1792

APPLY HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
OR
Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
<CHØSEN> Alliance - Proudmoore is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders pushing for cutting edge, PVPers, and Mythic + players. We are a group of players who understand what we want from the game. We would like to have fun but also complete our goals.

Our main goal is to be cutting edge by the next raid after Uldir. It may not happen in Uldir but it will happen this expansion. We also plan to have high end Rated PVP and players dedicated to pushing keys to the highest limits possible.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/CHØSEN

We raid with 2 teams for mythic

Weekday - Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5 PM PDT - 9 PM PDT with invites going out at 4:45 PDT.

Weekend - Saturdays and Sundays 2 PM PDT - 6 PM PDT with invites going out at 1:45 PDT.

We are looking for like minded talented individuals of the following classes

Weekend Team Top Priorities

Recruiting all exceptional players who want to push cutting edge.

Weekday Team Top Priorities

Healer (Anything but priest)
Warlock
Death Knight

However, we encourage exceptional players of all classes to apply

I would be willing to discuss paid transfers for exceptional players.

Recruitment Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ0PpiAw0mFKdQvynZIRCUS-cZOiB1U_KJYkynTa811K0qsA/viewform

If you have any questions please message us on the following platforms

Guild Master Manup
Battle.net - ThePro1337#1281
Discord - MANUP#8220

Recruitment Officer Sinoa
Discord - Sinoa#9016
Battle.net - Suavepeanuts#1992
Hi Beefie,

I am not here to flood your post with my ad. If you are still looking for a team please give my linked post below a look. We are at the same progression as you are and I believe it would be a great fit!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769619240#1
Color Blind - 3/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey Beefie,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be! I know you want to join a 6/8M guild, but our times work great for you, and with a strong warrior we can easily get to 6/8.

<Arcanum> is 4/8M Uldir and recruiting melee DPS.

We're a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge
10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild.com

We also do a ton outside of raid!
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week
- Heroic Uldir Friday at 6:00pm PST
- Starting soon - Saturday All Monk Normal Uldir clear @ 3:00pm PST
- Heroic Uldir Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild.com
Bump

i am in talks with some guilds will try to answer back the best i can.
Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 3/8M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769637143

Xantoniel#1517
If you have 30 minutes of wiggle time I'd love to have a chat.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Legends (Turalyon -Horde) Currently 6/8M and 8/8H

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Legend
https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/turalyon/raid-Purple+Parrots

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:30 – 12:30pm EST
Wednesday: 9:30 – 12:30pm EST
Optional Thursday: 9:30 - 12:30pm EST

Recruitment:
Warrior - Dps
Boomkin

Currently looking for any exceptional players. All applicants must have some Mythic raid experience. We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

OR

Contact our leadership for more information:
Discord:
Dan (Dookú)#5465
Domica#3858
Kunder#3867

I would love to chat with me give me a dm sometime soon.
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr[/b]
Bump. Sry been busy with work and irl stuff will get to apps either today or saturday.
Bump. Also would like to add that I might be able to change my raid times to start at 6 Pst.
Bump
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde (2/8M, 8/8H) is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PST
Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: One non-pally
Healers: 1-2 Exceptional Heals
DPS: Any class!

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
Draekan#1749 (GM)
Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
Kyouryoku#1937 (Recruitment Officer)