Nathanos mocks Night Elf Dark Rangers

Story Forum
Prev 1 7 8 9
11/08/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Drahliana
11/07/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Akiyass

This is a misunderstanding of what Elune is and what the faith is. Elune was never the Goddess to promise victory. Elune has never been a coddlesome God that spares her followers of all suffering. She represents the balance. The Light and the Dark. She is the avatar of faith through conviction and Victory over death. The Night Warrior thrives when the Night is Darkest. If Blizzard wants to remain true to their lore, they will have the risen Night Elves overthrow Sylvanas… Which might just happen. It would be parallel to Sylvanas' own storyline, rebelling against Arthas.

Also undead turning on their loved ones is pretty much a standard part of the undead horror package. And who really thinks that Sylvannas is really giving them any more choice than she had when Arthas raised her?

In the Book of Arthas it's mentioned that unlike the other dead he raised he purposely gave her conciousness about her actions as a further way to torment her. The bulk of the other Scourge were simply reprogrammed to follow his orders without question.

while that may be what the book has said, there are or at least were quests in game to free souls from their undead bodies and they thanked you. Not to mention most of the accounts from undead or forsaken claim to have been forced to witness themself doing awful things. Even nathanos mentions being enslaved to the LK. I doubt he was high on the radar of people who need to suffer.
This is probably one of the nicest things that Nathanos has ever said about anyone. Seriously, I'm at a loss as to where all this outrage is coming from. He's passing comment about former enemies who are only recently recruited 'allies'. Honestly he's said much more depreciating things about the PC on a regular basis and the PC has saved the world multiple times.

Nathanos has never been a nice person, that is his charm. He's meant to rile you up. Getting your jimmies rustled over things he says is exactly what Blizzard wants.

It's not a defect, it's a feature.
11/08/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Mustakraken
This is probably one of the nicest things that Nathanos has ever said about anyone. Seriously, I'm at a loss as to where all this outrage is coming from.
Watching the Alliance struggle to come to terms with Nathanos’ attitude after learning to love him back in the day is its own kind of catharsis.

He gonna sass you. That what he do.
11/08/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Mustakraken
This is probably one of the nicest things that Nathanos has ever said about anyone. Seriously, I'm at a loss as to where all this outrage is coming from. He's passing comment about former enemies who are only recently recruited 'allies'. Honestly he's said much more depreciating things about the PC on a regular basis and the PC has saved the world multiple times.

Nathanos has never been a nice person, that is his charm. He's meant to rile you up. Getting your jimmies rustled over things he says is exactly what Blizzard wants.

It's not a defect, it's a feature.

SSSSSSSSYYYYYLVAAAANAS My nathanos is broken. He keeps asking me if he HAS to talk because I am too stupid to read quest text!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPCiW2xFKf4
I'm not sure if anyone realized yet but Anduin is always right and he is being very logical and rational if you read his lines. Tyrande is 100% wrong but story probably won't punish her for it.

Elves and their temper tantrum smh
11/14/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Warrhogg
I'm not sure if anyone realized yet but Anduin is always right and he is being very logical and rational if you read his lines. Tyrande is 100% wrong but story probably won't punish her for it.

Elves and their temper tantrum smh
... you think Tyrande deserves to be punished more? "Anduin is always right..." gimme a break.

In this scenario, neither side is wrong really.