8.1 feral talents - Arena

Druid
I'm rocking 3x gushing lacerations w/ SotF and getting totally juiced over the possibility of primal wrath. I'm focused more on RBGs though. My spread is gonna beast on the meters. LI will be meh for me since I wont be short combo points.

What I'm really bent up about is have so many finishers that I'm short comfortable hotkeys.
I hope they get rid of lunar inspiration. I honestly don't get how any of you like the playstyle. When I play feral I like to bleed and bite things. Moonfire belongs to moonkins, imo. Bloodtalons is just as cancerous. Wish they would just revamp the entire spec. Tired of this archaic playstyle.
11/11/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Xenpachi
I hope they get rid of lunar inspiration. I honestly don't get how any of you like the playstyle. When I play feral I like to bleed and bite things. Moonfire belongs to moonkins, imo. Bloodtalons is just as cancerous. Wish they would just revamp the entire spec. Tired of this archaic playstyle.

What do you propose instead ?
FB is probably going to tickle if we take LI.... sigh. Guess I'm gonna have to go with

https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/feral/c98M/X_K/Rf6/WxM/5DZ
11/12/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Leadbelly
FB is probably going to tickle if we take LI.... sigh. Guess I'm gonna have to go with

https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/feral/c98M/X_K/Rf6/WxM/5DZ

Sabertooth doesn't go well with blood talons, li is the only ability that doesn't consume bt proc's. So either way your fcked.
11/12/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Leadbelly
11/11/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Xenpachi

Bring back powershifting. Negate the need to have lunar inspiration all together. Make spec bleed dominate and have FB be our big hitter. There's no need to add in BT, or lunar inspiration. As both just ruin the fluidity of the spec. Make savage roar baseline. Basically 8.1 is going to solve this problem.

But there will still be people holding onto LI and blood talons because it's the most optimal way to play. Doesn't make it fun or engaging what so ever. Class fantasy completely gone from feral.
11/13/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Xenpachi
11/12/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Leadbelly

Bring back powershifting. Negate the need to have lunar inspiration all together. Make spec bleed dominate and have FB be our big hitter. There's no need to add in BT, or lunar inspiration. As both just ruin the fluidity of the spec. Make savage roar baseline. Basically 8.1 is going to solve this problem.

But there will still be people holding onto LI and blood talons because it's the most optimal way to play. Doesn't make it fun or engaging what so ever. Class fantasy completely gone from feral.

Li and bt is the most optimal build, nobody wants to use sr because theres too much to take note if we go sr.
I personally can't stand the playstyle of BT and I have zero problem staying on targets or generating CP's.
I have been experimenting with Feral Frenzy in arenas and for my playstyle it's outperforming the other two options on the tier (in 8.0)
11/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Ulfednar
I personally can't stand the playstyle of BT and I have zero problem staying on targets or generating CP's.
I have been experimenting with Feral Frenzy in arenas and for my playstyle it's outperforming the other two options on the tier (in 8.0)

well that would work in low but not in higher cr.