Night Elf Turning Answered! (Spoiler)

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
Here it is! The answer We’ve ALL been wanting, Night Elf fans! Blizzard has FINALLY responded to our calls for why the Night Elves join the Forsaken and kill their own people!

https://i.imgur.com/ap3CeTq.png

Wait...

Really?!
[removed] smug insults and a [removed] toy?!
THAT is your answer?! ‘Lol, nope! Take your toy and shut up!’

[removed]

Edited language - Forum Mod
I mean, you can't expect any different from fan fiction level writing.
That's my boy.
The only saving grace from the trashing Kaldorei are receiving is the Malfurion cinematic where he buries that filthy orc alive.
Well, and the eyes. I can't wait to black out my eyes and go full WC3 savage like we were always supposed to be.
Horrible writing till the very end. I'm very worried about the void lords expansion now..they are going to mess it up BAD with this level of writing x.x
Join the horde.
I'm sorry for the night elf players :(
I'm going to hold my judgement for now until the official patch drops and we can get all the information from that scenario, plus maybe Blizz will change the scenario a bit to make it make more sense. I don't expect this to happen, but I am still going to wait.

If they don't end up changing anything and the fallen Night Elves just join Sylvanas because "Elune betrayed them", then I am going to call major bull!@#$ and agree with everyone that this expansion has some of the worst writing ever. There is no reason that the Night Elves would suddenly join Sylvanas just because they lost faith in Elune, Sylvanas was killing their people! No one would willingly join the person who killed their people, and them personally, just because they lose faith in their god.
What were you expecting, good writing?
I'm super glad we learn that so many night elves are weak willed and secretly hate their people, in the "night elf fist-pump moment" patch.

I was starting to get optimistic with the recent changes...now I give up.
What makes it particularly dumb is not that their were on or more night elves willing to defect, but that the Forsaken just assumed many would join them, and were correct.
11/07/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Averyx
I mean, you can't expect any different from fan fiction level writing.
This isn’t even fanfic, it’s Buzzfeed Top 10 List-level of writing.
11/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Nemiria
Here it is! The answer We’ve ALL been wanting, Night Elf fans! Blizzard has FINALLY responded to our calls for why the Night Elves join the Forsaken and kill their own people!

Wait...

Really?!
!@#$ing smug insults and a damn toy?!

%^-* you, Blizzard.

Nathanos cannot die soon enough. Hopefully in a very humiliating manner.
well.........what if tyrande is actually controlling the raised nelfs and sylvannas just thinks she's doing it?
11/07/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Ayaani

Wait...

Really?!

%^-* you, Blizzard.

Won't happen. He's the devs self-insert so that Blizzard can have a way to actually be with their waifu.

Wait...

Really?!

%^-* you, Blizzard.

Please. How this guy hasn’t died yet astounds me.
11/07/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Zeropointt
This isn’t even fanfic, it’s Buzzfeed Top 10 List-level of writing.

Youtube roleplaying comments are probably on this tier.

He won't, we both know that.
I'm more shocked the Nelf males are forced too wear this before they're sacrificed by the alliance.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/742403.jpg
11/07/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Lovefool
I'm sorry for the night elf players :(

I had been planning on using “Scourge of the Kaldorei” this expac. But after doing Darkshore and Sylv burning the tree for spite, I decided i’d Rather not be associated with that every time I log in.

Scourge of a fierce race that get a chance to fight back giving as good as they get -good. Scourge of a race suffering from nonsensical writing ... not so much.