ARMOURY NOT UPDATING

Website Bug Report
Any one else having this issue. Got riad prog but its not being recognised in individual toons or the guild
Yeah you're not the only one. almost everyone in my guild is having trouble with armoury. Updates your Ilvl and gear but not progression.
ok cool be great if Blizzard addressed it lol its ot like its some thing really important or any thing is it
Yeah have recruiting raiders if it looks like your guild can't get bosses down
yes mine hasn't updated either, cannot even get added to websites for rankings. very frustrating.

No reply from blizzard either in any of these threads.
yep I cop !@#$ all the time that we haven't killed bosses that we have grrr
also means getting into pugs is a nightmare
Yeah I posted about this last week. We got Zul on heroic, hasnt updated for anyone in my guild.
Got Mythrax tonight, still hasnt updated.
Haven't had any response on it at all
Yep my Heroic G'huun, AOTC and Mythic Taloc kills still arent listed a week later.
Just chiming in that my kills through fetid have also not updated, blizz fix pls.
11/07/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Christiine
ok cool be great if Blizzard addressed it lol its ot like its some thing really important or any thing is it

Don't hold your breath.
way to kill pugging blizz gg
BETA FOR AZEROTH!!!
well just received a reply back from a gm via the ticket system saying are powerless to do anything and to report here. Fantastic response.

They did try refreshing my account to no help. Looks like whoever runs the website/armory is in hiding or the department is on holidays.
Glad it isn’t just me. I followed all the advice they recommended here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10476

But it seems to not want to work.
So many people are posting on this issue, I put one in customer support and had a couple saying armory wasn't important to game play, obviously they're not raiders to make that kind of comment. Any way my ticket to support got returned with submitting a bug report from within the game. That option is probably more likely to get attention than these waste of time forums.
11/08/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Holyshockz
well just received a reply back from a gm via the ticket system saying are powerless to do anything and to report here. Fantastic response.

They did try refreshing my account to no help. Looks like whoever runs the website/armory is in hiding or the department is on holidays.

Same
we got any one from Blizzard happy to actually respond to this issue feeling like I am not getting what I paid for on my account now maybe a fair trading issue?