384 7/8M Multi class tank LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
As the title suggests I'm looking for a guild.

A few things about the guild I'm looking for:
- Faction does not matter, ** However would prefer Alliance
- Time should be anywhere from 7/8pm EST to 1/2am Est
- Days do not matter, as long as the time fits
- **** Hard requirement: The guild must be 7/8M minimum, 8/8M preferred.

What I can provide:
-Logs for three different tanks (including mythic kills and heroic kills)
-Mythic logs from a U.S 100 guild during Antorus (for the Druid)
-A 385 Blood Death Knight (30 neck)
- 375 Vengeance Dh Alt (27 neck ) and a 367 Guardian Druid Alt (26 neck)
-Leveling a paladin, warrior, and monk

If this interests you drop a non copy paste response, and write "F in chat" to prove you at least read what I wrote.

Thanks for reading.
Will G.R.R.M ever finish the books?
Times are a bit later then you would prefer but if you are looking for a guild that has passed the test of time lets talk!

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
f
Bump
Hey man, (F TO PAY RESPECTS) my name's Donnie and I represent Doppelganger. We're a 6/8M Alliance guild on Sargeras.
Our times are as follows:
Mon 9-11 CST
Wends/Thurs 8-11 CST
One of our new applicants of the tier was a tank and sadly his trial didn't go well, so we're looking for a new reliable and friendly tank to help us finish of the tier strong, and prepare for the next tier. Hopping that's you buddy.
Feel free to add me on:
Btag: Creepingup#1783
Discord: Creepingup#4441
Hopefully we can be the guild that ends your search and finds you a home. :)
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr[/b]
Hey The, we have an immediate opening for a Tank - add me on bnet or apply at the link below if you are interested
He will finish the show before the books
F for your poor bear tank
Mandatory guild information spam - all you need to know below:

Guild Name: <Death Penalty>
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9-12 CST
Progression: 7/8M,
MKJ [US109] , MGuldan[US135], MHelya [US209]

About us: <Death Penalty> was formed in Mists of Pandaria with aspirations of reaching CE every tier. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. If you are looking for a more relaxed schedule while still being competitive and challenged - give <Death Penalty> a try!
We run a weekly Rated BG group as well as several M+ teams.
Paid transfers offered to exceptional applicants.

Check out some kill videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJSASsKsKE&t=1s

RAID Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged dps except hunter and all melee dps except warrior. Looking for offspec/third tank positions.

M+ Recruiting: HIGH need of tanks - all exceptional dps welcome to apply.

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Death+Penalty

How to join: Fill out our short application form -https://tinyurl.com/DeathPenApp
Recruiting Officer: @xraychicken or xraychicken#1730
Meep
<Brain on GCD>We are in high need of a skilled tank for a full time spot. We are 7/8Mythic raiding 9 hours a week. We raid tuesday,wednesday,Thursday 7-10 Pst. Add me if interested capernaum#1930.
I recently picked up Impetus on Turalyon as a roster I'll be managing, so check them out. They have a history of CE and are looking to revamp their roster to push harder going forward and achieve a better rank.

Impetus: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST 4/8M, 38% Fetid, 11/11M CE
- Open recruitment for now. Competitive spots for all roles.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Note: We only raid 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leader has set aside.

Impetus was 11/11M CE last tier. We currently host a Saturday Heroic Uldir @ 9pm EST on the realm discord if you think you may be interested in meeting the guild before applying to join our team: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Merp
bump
bump
F in chat

Reading through these responses, did no one read your post?
We might be slightly behind what you want but that's because we took a week off for blizzcon - the past 3 years, half the guild has gone to blizzcon together, guild house, tons of fun.

Anyways, 830-12 EST t/w/th <Celestials> on Kel'Thuzad, 7/8m. Goal every tier is CE then sales. Usually ends up around us200 and we aren't really pushing for high rank, just getting the CE and then lots of gold. We provide all consumables/enchants/etc., all guild sales get split between raiders, and we're pretty social in discord and hang out on weekends/play other games together.

My btag is bgodbgg#1882 and discord is bgodbgg#4653. If this is something you might be interested in then I'd love to chat!
Hello Darkness my old friend
Bump
Meep