[H/A] 382, 6/8M, Brew/BDK/FotM Tank LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hi there,

I'm Brewlu, an experienced BrM/BDK tank currently on [H]<Kil'Jaeden>. I am looking (preferably) for an EST-based raid guild that is at least 6/8M. I am easy-going when it comes to raid times, so it is likely I will be make any set of raid times.

Tier-by-tier, I am willing to swap to whatever tank suits the raid as necessary and am capable of playing each tank (with the exception of warrior/paladin) at a high level.

My most RECENT raid experience includes:
8/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus (with cutting edge)
6/8M Uldir (with Mythrax to 20%)

My logs/raider.io are below. I'm washed-up when it comes to M+, although, I was an avid pusher on BDK back in legion.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/brewlu
R.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Brewlu

Please let me know if you are interested! My battle tag is: boolu#11822.

Cheers,
Brewlu
I should also note that faction/realm is not an issue for me! I am willing to transfer as necessary.
bumperoni
seem like a very good player hoping for the best friend :)
11/07/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Clammyjonezy
seem like a very good player hoping for the best friend :)
I appreciate that! Good luck to you!
We have taken a step back recently due to switching from 3 nights a week to 2 nights a week but still looking to achieve CE. lets chat if the current 4/8M doesn't scare you away, We have not missed a CE since it has become available and I don't plan to start anytime soon.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
bump bump