Unofficial Zandalari Warlock Discussion Megathread

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
There are no demonic casters in Zandalar, period. ZERO reason they should be a thing. They deal with loa and primal earth magics. There's not a single warlock in Zandalar quests either.
11/11/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Izael
There are no demonic casters in Zandalar, period. ZERO reason they should be a thing. They deal with loa and primal earth magics. There's not a single warlock in Zandalar quests either.

Warlocks don't JUST deal with demons and the fel though...

This factually mostly wrong. They may not deal with demons but I have seen both affliction and destruction spells used by zandalari npcs in volduun. Gotta play the game more.
Just stopping in to show my support
11/10/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Lockedheart
except that ISNT a warlock thing.

That is a DH thing.

Warlocks never take a demon inside them. We have and alwasy will USE them as minions.

DH are the oens who absorb demons into themselves.

Tired of ppl who mix this up.

Warlocks. excluding kanrethad, NEVER in in way had lore saying they "fused" or joined with a demon.
The way Demoniac functions seems to combine both elements of Demon Hunter and Warlock, instead being strictly one-sided.

Yes, they do fused demons within them, but they also wear cloth armor and wield shadow magic, like Al'tabim showed.

We can say that Demoniacs are 'not' warlocks or demon hunters, but their existence do make logical grounds that Zandalari can be either warlocks or demon hunters.

The whole 'demon inside me' is another topic which is hot enough for those who liked the previous Meta-version of Demonology. Let's don't argue on who is right/wrong when they created in-game lore to justify how it came to be, and then they explain why they changed it and left a lore plot hole sitting there.
11/11/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Fairyland
11/10/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Lockedheart
except that ISNT a warlock thing.

That is a DH thing.

Warlocks never take a demon inside them. We have and alwasy will USE them as minions.

DH are the oens who absorb demons into themselves.

Tired of ppl who mix this up.

Warlocks. excluding kanrethad, NEVER in in way had lore saying they "fused" or joined with a demon.
The way Demoniac functions seems to combine both elements of Demon Hunter and Warlock, instead being strictly one-sided.

Yes, they do fused demons within them, but they also wear cloth armor and wield shadow magic, like Al'tabim showed.

We can say that Demoniacs are 'not' warlocks or demon hunters, but their existence do make logical grounds that Zandalari can be either warlocks or demon hunters.

The whole 'demon inside me' is another topic which is hot enough for those who liked the previous Meta-version of Demonology. Let's don't argue on who is right/wrong when they created in-game lore to justify how it came to be, and then they explain why they changed it and left a lore plot hole sitting there.

Lets not forget that illidan stole the knowledge to use demons in such a way from warlocks. Warlocks had meta first demonhunters took that knowledge and trolls were some good demonology locks imo.
Oh, I know!

The main topics of Zandalari trolls on General Discussion has focused almost exclusively on Paladin & Warlock classes being add, with Paladin already confirmed and a playerbase demanding Warlocks as well.

So, and stay with me here, we give them exactly what they want; Remove all classes from the Zandalari except for Paladin and then add in the Warlock class! This ensures that the two loudest groups get exactly what they want.

Such an elegant solution for a more civilized time.
11/11/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Wiccan
Oh, I know!

The main topics of Zandalari trolls on General Discussion has focused almost exclusively on Paladin & Warlock classes being add, with Paladin already confirmed and a playerbase demanding Warlocks as well.

So, and stay with me here, we give them exactly what they want; Remove all classes from the Zandalari except for Paladin and then add in the Warlock class! This ensures that the two loudest groups get exactly what they want.

Such an elegant solution for a more civilized time.

Idk why you are trolling. But can you stap?
11/11/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Terranox
Well, this whole thread is a trolling thread, quite literally. Figured I might as well join in on the craziness, I like to have fun too. XD
11/10/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Mikazaki
Just make a troll warlock. They're literally the same race.

Except that they are not skinny hunched...

Easy way to balance this out - Zandalari warlock

Fixed for you. Know with the KT mage, alliance have one more option for the allied race and one more warlock. Given us mage would balance it. Yeah the horde would have one more warlock overall but the alliance had more mage.
11/11/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Wiccan
11/11/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Terranox
Well, this whole thread is a trolling thread, quite literally. Figured I might as well join in on the craziness, I like to have fun too. XD

Mind you explain us how this is a trolling thread???

They were datamining for a year, then showed at the main stage and all of nowhere we learned that they are not playable.

Meanwhile Kul'tiran mage was not planed and guess what? They got it.

I love how alliance can make thread about wanting KT mage, KT paladin, even KT warlock and NE paladin but when the horde ask one thing it is trolling...

This guy have no idea what he's talking about.
11/11/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Lenastus
I love how alliance can make thread about wanting KT mage, KT paladin, even KT warlock and NE paladin but when the horde ask one thing it is trolling...
I play both Factions. :)

I also don't get upset over a video game. XD ♥
zandalari troll dont deal with tha bad mojo

they use loa power not demonic power .

and so far the only people that corrupted them was ... no one.corruption happened to other tribe but before ghuun zanadalari stood strong and were loyal to the loa .their proximity with their loa is nothing compared to all other bad power that would try them
11/11/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Wiccan
11/11/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Lenastus
I play both Factions. :)

I also don't get upset over a video game. XD ♥

You dont get upset but you dont like other people asking thing.. How better.
11/11/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Pepetux
zandalari troll dont deal with tha bad mojo

they use loa power not demonic power .

and so far the only people that corrupted them was ... no one.corruption happened to other tribe but before ghuun zanadalari stood strong and were loyal to the loa .their proximity with their loa is nothing compared to all other bad power that would try them

Dude a zandalary warlock is a WQ boss... They dont deal with bad mojo??? Brownsamdi???
11/11/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Lenastus
You dont get upset but you dont like other people asking thing.. How better.
Oh no, I have no issue with people asking for things, I'd absolutely love to play a Pandaren Druid. The difference between say me asking and this thread asking is that I don't resort to threats, crying, bullying, hyperbole, headcanon and outright lying to get what I want.

XD :P <3
11/11/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Wiccan
, crying, bullying, hyperbole, headcanon and outright lying to get what I want.

Funny because this sentence alone is a lie, ironic no?
why is there even Zandalari monks?

It seems that the faction balance team thinks that just because a popular race gets an unpopular class, suddenly more people are going to want to play that class.

Do they honestly believe anyone wants to make a Zandalari monk?

Please, scrap it already. Just change it for warlock.
11/11/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Lenastus
Brownsamdi

is not a warlock, though.