You walk by an alley...

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
In Orgrimar, and out of the corner of your eye, you see a group of Orc Children huddled up and shivering, they look dirty and hungry. They have an over turned helmet in front of them with a few copper pieces in it. The helmet is dented and has traces of dried blood and a hole in it. One the size roughly of an arrow shaft. One could assume the helmet may have a storied past to it. After pausing,they see you looking their way, and nudge the helmet slightly, the smallest looks to her brother and whimpers "I'm hungry Galtok, are we going to be able to eat tonight?" He pats his sister's head gently and replies weakly "I'm not sure Sheraya.. I'm not sure."

How do you proceed?
I let Battlewail know two of her urchins got loose.
11/09/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Leshe
How do you proceed?

I ask Orphan Matron Battlewail what the fel she thinks she's doing letting a bunch of kids beg on the street when we have a well-funded orphanage in the city.
I get ganked before I can do anything. Probably by a gang of forsaken rogues, who proceed to eat the children.
We have an orphanage in Org. I would send them there if they were homeless. They have toys and beds and a nice orc lady who takes care of them.

I give 10g to the outcast Zandalari that are by the docks too when I see them. (which you can do if you click on them.)

If the orc babies were not homeless and just poor, I'd do the same for them too.
Uncle Jack Kelly can watch them.
I put them out of their misery. Now they are no longer hungry and cold.
Well. Given what trash gear sells for that helmet should be worth at least 5 gold. They'll be fine. *continues running from Orgrimmar guards.*
11/09/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Jovix
I put them out of their misery. Now they are no longer hungry and cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N36bCj5_Yrg

...All I could think of upon seeing that. Feels bad.
I too kill them, its clearly a trap as orcs have a pure military society. Those orphans are likely black ops trying to catch poor suckers off guard. The helmet probably came from a nearby corpse they had been feasting on.
The vindictive part of me remembers what orcs did to draenei children. Their screams, when they were cut down in cold blood.

But I'm not a monster. There's an orphanage in the city, they'll be found and taken care of.

After all, the alternative ends with corpses, before they grow up to be murderers. But, again, I won't stoop to the orc's level.
11/09/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Saitama
I too kill them, its clearly a trap as orcs have a pure military society. Those orphans are likely black ops trying to catch poor suckers off guard. The helmet probably came from a nearby corpse they had been feasting on.

I need more Phil Swift memes. Cuz that's a lotta damage.
I eat them to end their suffering and get me a new helm for transmog.
There's a kind troll lady in Nagrand called Challe. I would take them to her because she is good with kids.
I tell those lazy kids to go out and kill level 1 boars. Either take the stringy boar meat and cook it, or sell it and buy some apples. Lazy brats. Hell, they'd probably get some low level green they can sell on auction for 50 gold. Never have to worry about food again.
11/09/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Blackbirds
I get ganked before I can do anything. Probably by a gang of forsaken rogues, who proceed to eat the children.

they'd probably be satisfied just eating you.
Holy crap some of you are savage in a bad way. :(
11/09/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Blackbirds
11/09/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Saitama

I need more Phil Swift memes. Cuz that's a lotta damage.
Its like asking "what do you do when you run into a mob?" kill it, duh.
Well first I know a con job or a hustle I but see potential in these children.

I give them each a 1000 gold and a job offer.I can't stand to see a child go hungry while at the same time they will make for excellent spies who will work for me feeding me valuable information from time to time.
Well, I'd be on my horde toon so I'd take them back to his Garrison where they could live happily and my followers there would help raise them to be strong compassionate Orcs.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)