Make a deal with Bwonsomdi Game

General Discussion
The game is simple: You ask for a favor from Bwonsomdi, be it game or other things, but in return, the person below must make a deal that you must accept...

Ready? GO!

I wish I was taller.
"Bwonsamdi I want to marry you!"

You have to give me all your gold
11/09/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Cindariel
"Bwonsamdi I want to marry you!"

You have to give me all your gold

Alrite, but your account is then mine.

I require ultimate and absolute knowledge.
11/09/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Dubknight

Sure, but the catch it's you won't be able to communicate in any way ever again - If you try you will die.

Bwomsamdi, I want the game to close up his servers, delete the data and make it non-salvageable :D
11/09/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Shirubia

Sure, but the catch it's you won't be able to communicate in any way ever again - If you try you will die.

Bwomsamdi, I want the game to close up his servers, delete the data and make it non-salvageable :D

Alright mon, but dey gonna learn it was you who did it, with IP address and everything! I be sure dis generation of nerds be passive like de last one.
I want to be Bwonsomdi
11/09/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Stride
I want to be Bwonsomdi

"Alright mon', ya get to bein' ol' Bwomsamdi's powerless brudda, Bwonsomdi. Ya' gon' look da same and people gonna be beggin' ya, but ya got no powa."

I wanna be good at this game.
11/09/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Stride
I want to be Bwonsomdi

Alright mon', ya get to bein' ol' Bwomsamdi's powerless brudda, Bwonsomdi.

Sure you can be good at this game.

But you no longer have arms or legs.

I want a bagel with cheese

Alright mon', ya get to bein' ol' Bwomsamdi's powerless brudda, Bwonsomdi.

Granted, but you can only look at it longingly...

BWONSAMDI I request true immortality.
11/09/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Felsavior

Granted, but you can only look at it longingly...

BWONSAMDI I request true immortality.

You got it, you're soul'll be immortal under my care.

I want to be a loa.
11/09/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Axeperson

I want to be a loa.

Sure, you're a loa. Specifically the Loa of Axeperson. You have all the skills, knowledge, strengths and weaknesses you have now, with zero additional benefits.

I'm hungry, can I have a salmon and cream cheese omelette?
11/09/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Haunter
11/09/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Axeperson

I want to be a loa.

Sure, you're a loa. Specifically the Loa of Axeperson. You have all the skills, knowledge, strengths and weaknesses you have now, with zero additional benefits.

Sure mon, ya can have a salmon and cream cheese omelette. Da salmon be rotted though.

Bwonsamdi! i want to duel wield Thunderfury blessed blade of the Windseeker!
11/09/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Shirubia

Edit: Btw, I'd also know your social security, phone number, address, full name, place of work and financial information. Oh, the fun we'd have together ^.^ You should have thought of a better deal. I'd also know it was you who did all of that to my account ^.^ The fun! I'm telling you!

Deal. Brb, gonna cure mankind of all maladies single handedly while building my starship to help inhabit worlds that could successfully sustain our species, in the lab I bought because I know all the future lottery numbers/stock market futures!

I'm so not even going to be playing WoW if I have ultimate knowledge anyways. My account runs out in December and I'm not renewing unless there's giant changes to BFA!

Lol! What a sweet deal! I've won.

Final and best edit: I'd know how to manipulate the deal to walk away free from any consequences, while retaining my knowledge.

^.^
11/09/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Hella
11/09/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Haunter

Sure mon, ya can have a salmon and cream cheese omelette. Da salmon be rotted though.

Bwonsamdi! i want to duel wield Thunderfury blessed blade of the Windseeker!

Duel wield? ...Heheh...Sure mon! Ya can have both of dem!...Cept, ya get dem in realife, and da whole world wants in on ya powa, goverment, millitary, all dem lovely fella's, and ya need to fight off every challenga before ya.