I can't play this game anymore.

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
You guys have failed on every front for PVP, class design, game philosophies, and game systems.

I cannot find any avenue in this game to bring me enjoyment being a primarily pvp oriented player. From class design choices with any class I choose. I just find them all extremely boring. From talents that do not make the class more interesting to talents feeling like they should be baseline to casters getting utterly slaughtered in PVP.

My main a warlock is no longer playable in my eyes. Destruction being a frustrating experience, with lack of meaningful changes, and abilities that should be base line, lack of tankiness outside of Demonology.

I just can't play this game anymore. I will eagerly await classic while I find a private server to enjoy this game again.

This is Cretus signing off.

/wave
absolutely disgusting
11/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Aldrickk
absolutely disgusting

Yes. You are.
Post on your main, coward

Plus ...I disagree with every point you made so clearly you're talking about subjective issues (look it up in dictionary, snowflake) stop whining with your entitlements, no one cares
11/14/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Rizzaki

Plus ...I disagree with every point you made so clearly you're talking about subjective issues (look it up in dictionary, snowflake) stop whining with your entitlements, no one cares

For real though, are you Ion or just another lame white knight? Stop defending horrible design choices. Many of us longtime players feel the way Cretus does. You calling him out for expressing dissatisfaction with an inferior product makes you more of a snowflake than him. Also ironic that you’re calling him out for posting on an alt when you’re posting from a 110 toon. Whatevs, I’m not posting from my main either.
11/14/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Rizzaki

Haha. Good troll post, looks like you got one person with it.
even this board is dead now
ded game
props to the music and art team though, that !@#$ was dope