GCD rollbacks inc?

Druid
With the announcement of the GCD change rollbacks for more abilities it we be a huge QOL to see shifting off the GCD.

Especially as of late shifting offers very little reward compared to anything gained.

If shifting is forever bound to the GCD and we're just cat druids...or bear druids I don't think baselining lunar inspiration is much to ask. We still pay a small jack of all trades fee to get nothing out of it anymore. If the design philosophy is "you're a melee cat" vs a hybrid then give us that last simple ranged tool all other melee already have.
They won't bring back power shifting that has been gone for many expansions now. I think they are just reverting some of the recent GCD changes they did with BFA.
11/13/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Nibiru
They won't bring back power shifting that has been gone for many expansions now. I think they are just reverting some of the recent GCD changes they did with BFA.

They wouldn't need to bring back powershifting. They could make forms have their own GCD separate from the rest of your abilities, so you couldn't go from one form then back to your original form instantly but it would still fell alot better to be able to shift without triggering the GCD on all your spells.