Let's Do Lunch: Darnassus

Professions
Is it possible to complete this achievement - Let's Do Lunch: Darnassus now that Darnassus is burning in BfA? I've tried going to the time traveler person in Darkshore, but the cooking trainer doesn't have the quest(s).

I'm guessing this achievement also went up in flames.
Darnassus is still available. Talk to Zidormi south of Lor'danel and you can phase back to a pre-invasion Darkshore & Teldrassil. The cooking dailies in Darnassus are still active.
I am pretty sure all of the cooking quests in the major cities are tied together, so if you had done them in SW or another city the day you checked, they wouldn't be in Darnassus. You might also check Wowhead to confirm the location of the quest giver.
11/11/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Tureja
Darnassus is still available. Talk to Zidormi south of Lor'danel and you can phase back to a pre-invasion Darkshore & Teldrassil. The cooking dailies in Darnassus are still active.

Unfortunately I did do the phase back, went to Zidormi and he had nothing for me.
Maybe I'll try one more time later.
Thanks for the reply.
11/12/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Haspian
I am pretty sure all of the cooking quests in the major cities are tied together, so if you had done them in SW or another city the day you checked, they wouldn't be in Darnassus. You might also check Wowhead to confirm the location of the quest giver.

There is a set of 5 quests, all different in IF, SW and Darnassus.
Complete the 5 for each city, and also complete all three combined.
Thanks for the reply.
RIght. I think what Haspian is getting at is that while there is a cooking daily in each of the three capital cities, they all share a single cooldown. You can only do one of them on any given day. So if you had already done the IF or SW cooking daily before going to Darnassus, Alegorn wouldn't offer you a daily quest until the next day.
11/12/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Tureja
RIght. I think what Haspian is getting at is that while there is a cooking daily in each of the three capital cities, they all share a single cooldown. You can only do one of them on any given day. So if you had already done the IF or SW cooking daily before going to Darnassus, Alegorn wouldn't offer you a daily quest until the next day.

This. Sorry I wasn't clear. Mondays.