From the Horde: Alliance needs a new Mount

General Discussion
So a horse....again.....I feel you....really.... so in the spirit of friendship and rivals I would like to suggest an alternative mounts for the alliance.

The spider: can't fly but we will let it climber vertical surfaces.

The snake: cause it cool.

The Bear-pig because there isn't one and cause bears have been done.

The Centaur: Cause it's half horse and half human and hey it's like have a mount you can talk to.
FOR THE HORSE!
Boga from Star Wars pls
im making. KT mage because im so excited about thier new mount!
No.
11/12/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Hankypanky
No.

Hmmm how to you ride a no?
is it in word form.. like you sit on the n and the o rolls behind you? kind of look like a horse with no head and a tire chasing behind you.
The Donkey mount was introduced in Arathi Highlands, so the only alternatives for an Alliance mount would be mules and ponies.
Relevant
https://i.imgur.com/7M0KqxM.png
Ponies...….sorry had flashes of my little pony run through my head. But it could work. Pinkie Pie going full on manic would scare the crap out of Arthus. Rainbow Dash would tear the sky up.
11/12/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Annanobis
Ponies...….sorry had flashes of my little pony run through my head. But it could work. Pinkie Pie going full on manic would scare the crap out of Arthus. Rainbow Dash would tear the sky up.

Just make the current unicorn mounts have a rainbow trail and fly.
11/12/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Eldryce
11/12/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Annanobis

Just make the current unicorn mounts have a rainbow trail and fly.

it their personalities that make them interesting. Maybe a cross universe thing as allied race?
WHat new mounts you talking about?
11/12/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Annanobis
11/12/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Hankypanky
No.

Hmmm how to you ride a no?
is it in word form.. like you sit on the n and the o rolls behind you? kind of look like a horse with no head and a tire chasing behind you.

It's like a unicycle. You sit on the n and o is the wheel.
11/12/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Goblineer
WHat new mounts you talking about?

Trying to figure some possibilities for new ones
My solution:

Give 1 unique mount to each of the 3 Alliance reps.

Give 1 raptor mount to each of the 3 Horde reps.

Not only does the Alliance get 3 new unique mounts, but I also get to add 3 raptor mounts to my raptor collection. It's a win-win.
11/12/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Byniri
My solution:

Give 1 unique mount to each of the 3 Alliance reps.

Give 1 raptor mount to each of the 3 Horde reps.

Not only does the Alliance get 3 new unique mounts, but I also get to add 3 raptor mounts to my raptor collection. It's a win-win.

I agree what are those 3 unique mounts?
11/12/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Annanobis
The Centaur: Cause it's half horse and half human and hey it's like have a mount you can talk to.

I'm having flashbacks about the class hall steeds.

Me: "Ban-Lu is great! He even talks to me when I mount him!"

I was rather luke warm about the new horses at first but they did a really good job on the new ones. I suppose one more wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't mind a mechanical horse at some point.
Shush you, we gonna have our "100 alliance mounts" achiev and it's gonna reward a pink unicorn that releases rainbows with his horn.
11/12/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Lóthorin
Boga from Star Wars pls

At this point I'd settle for a podracer.