"Shockingly Even"

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7
Yea i did it yesterday. That place is a cluster F!
11/14/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Jdpp
11/14/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Miadra

And when you get to the bottom of it, there is only one reason that this occurred, racials. Anyone denying this is the original culprit is choosing not see the truth of the matter. Masses of players did not suddenly pay to switch to horde just for reasons.

Dark iron and void elf are better than horde racials. Shadowmeld has a high skill ceiling as well.

Tell that to all the horde that switched entire guilds over from Alliance for ease of raiding.
11/14/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Jugajr
I never said that. I’m saying individuals are bad and racials won’t help them. Is that difficult to admit?

No racials won’t help them on an individual basis, but it will as a collective. You’re saying alliance need to get good as if that’s what happened to horde in Legion. What happened to all the bad horde from WoD? They’re still there.
11/14/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/14/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Miadra
Masses of players did not suddenly pay to switch to horde just for reasons.

Some did for the theory of it, others were bandwagon players. If others are saying something is good, it must be true. Some horde racials are good but in my time playing on either faction, I've never heard anyone say anything like "thank God I had that racial."

I'm sure some people did it to get that last tiny % to min/max.

Well it is pretty common knowledge that there is a severe trickle down effect at work here. When the top guilds start switching to horde, leaving a very percentage of the top guilds being Alliance, it was only a matter of time before the trickle down started to effect the rest of the game.

I am sure they did it to min/max, but the min/max concerned racials, so the argument remains the same, racials are at the root of this problem.
11/14/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Miadra
11/14/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Jdpp

Dark iron and void elf are better than horde racials. Shadowmeld has a high skill ceiling as well.

Tell that to all the horde that switched entire guilds over from Alliance for ease of raiding.

Dude we are chatting about pvp. Pve is a totally different story. Which racials did the blizzcon tourney folks use? Orc shaman was the only reason any comp used horde. The rest were all alliance.
11/14/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Jaycï
No racials won’t help them on an individual basis

That's all I am saying. I agree there are bad players on Horde who get carried as well. It's easy to win as Alliance now and in Legion, more than likely because bots are not an issue like they were in wod.