is 120 heirlooms coming in 8.1 ?

General Discussion
I assume we can get heirlooms that go to 120 in 8.1 ?

If so is it going to cost 5k to upgrade or 10k ?
I don't know, but it looks like new heirlooms are coming in 8.1 (was on wowhead last week), so its a safe bet they would be upgradable in 8.1 or shortly after.
Maybe, don't really have anything confirming it though. Like Djarro said there are new heirlooms shown off on Wowhead recently.

With that said, EXP as a whole is getting nerfed by a pretty wide margin, even 110-120 is getting nerfed by something like 10% total (IE those 10 levels take 10% less overall) last time I read about the change.

Nothing really confirming that heirlooms are going to be upgradable to 120 as far as I know.
If they don't come out, I would say that is a pretty big sign of an incoming level squish (not just experience squish).
11/13/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Gulrum
If they don't come out, I would say that is a pretty big sign of an incoming level squish (not just experience squish).

Aw man, that would be awesome~

I will be honest, I would love to see a level squish~ That would just be the best. Then again, I also know there are people who like bigger numbers. Personally though, I think a level squish would be great but I respect anyone who would not like a level squish.
11/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Byucknah

I will be honest, I would love to see a level squish~ That would just be the best. Then again, I also know there are people who like bigger numbers. Personally though, I think a level squish would be great but I respect anyone who would not like a level squish.

What precisely are you talking about with a level squish?

Cata-revamped old world only takes 20 levels and where the 20 levels don't take the time and number of zones that 1-60 does?

Or are you saying being stuck in cata-revamped old world for only 20 levels and it does take the time/zones that 1-60 does and there is only 20 levels to show for it?
The 110 upgrade came with 7.2.5, so I'm guessing the 120 upgrade will follow a similar pattern and come with 8.2.5

And I'd probably straight up quit if that's the case.

Yea, I think it would be much more meaningful to level without all the extra padding in-between. I mean, level 130? 140? 150? That is just getting ridiculous.

I will be honest, I would love to see a level squish~ That would just be the best.

Good god no.

there is absolutely no point in a level squish

I've worked my beautiful blood elven buttocks off to get to 120, i dont want that to drop back to 70/80 or whatever. It adds nothing to the game.
let see. class balance is effy. Dps squash last time was effy. item scaling is different effy. Leveling squash was a bomb shell. Now you think they can pull of squash of actually levels and have it work.. oh this game would most likely just exploded form incompetence.
I didn't even upgrade them to 110 because of the cost. I'm certainly not going higher.
11/13/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Mikazaki

And I'd probably straight up quit if that's the case.
Wait, you survived two stat squishes, and it's going to be a level squish that does it for you?

What does a level squish actually change other than the number on your character sheet. It's completely meaningless in game.
If they do this the same as Legion which I assume they will ... heirlooms will be upgraded in 8.2.5.
Imo there should be a option to upgrade heirlooms to max level in current content after you leveled one of your characters to max level the regular way questing,etc. Level one from 110 to 120, then you get a option to upgrade looms. They would never do that of course, but it would make leveling any alts you might have a little less tedious. Especially in this expansion where not many folks care for the azerite trait system while leveling anyways.