Kul'Tiran Paladins

General Discussion
I am kind of curious why the new Kul'tiran Humans cant be paladins. They were part of the second war and were there for the formation of the Silver Hand. They can be priests and they can be warriors. Seems like a natural mixture of the two. Also isn't Bolvar's daughter a paladin? She is carrying a big two handed mace. Who trained her if not a paladin? If a paladin did train her then where are they?
Probably old god taint in the area.
11/14/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Prasios
Probably old god taint in the area.

Didn't stop the Silver Hand paladins. They were literally located in an area where a powerful old god minion was located. Refer to the holy paladin and shadow priest artifact questlines in Legion to get their weapons.
The light has a strict "No Fatties" policy.
So you want Kul’tirans to have everything?
11/14/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Vaeana

More like "The Lite" am I right?

No, no I'm not. That was a horrible joke.
Game balance?

Though to give Lore, the Paladins were human priests trained by Stormwind and Lordaeron during the second war. Given Kul'Tiras' focus on the navy they might have just not ever gotten around to sending priests or knights for training.
Because blizzard wants to, even though that's lore to back up, same thing with zandalari warlocks.
I mean...don't the Zandalari?

They can pretty much be every class in game if I'm not wrong.
11/14/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Frídge
I mean...don't the Zandalari?

They can pretty much be every class in game if I'm not wrong.

Yeah after Dark Iron dwarves got every class except for druids and Mag’har orcs got a small selection of classes. Maybe they won’t ever do it because of class balance, they already added mages for you. Or maybe,
11/14/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Vaeana
11/14/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Tyierin

Unlike Zandalari which can be everything? I am sure by launch they will make them be demon hunters and death knights to stroke the Horde's ego and give them everything like they usually do.
11/14/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Kakita
Game balance?

Though to give Lore, the Paladins were human priests trained by Stormwind and Lordaeron during the second war. Given Kul'Tiras' focus on the navy they might have just not ever gotten around to sending priests or knights for training.

Maybe but the Alliance back then was an amalgam of all the Humans, Dwarves, and High Elves. Daelin Proodmoore was on the original Alliance councel and I am sure when the first Paladin was created, Daelin saw that and thought they would make a great addition to his naval army. They do the same exact things as a warrior and priest. Why not send a handful of troops to be trained in the Silver Hand as paladins and bring them back to his people to train others. Just makes sense.
11/14/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Realmweaver

Unlike Zandalari which can be everything? I am sure by launch they will make them be demon hunters and death knights to stroke the Horde's ego and give them everything like they usually do.

Zandalari Demon Hunters?

BLIZZARD, TAKE MY MONEY, I NEED A FACTION CHANGE, STAT!
11/14/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Cyronixia

Zandalari Demon Hunters?

BLIZZARD, TAKE MY MONEY, I NEED A FACTION CHANGE, STAT!

Night Elves were originally descended from trolls mutated by the Well of Eternity, so... Paladins for NE, and Demon Hunters for trolls :P
11/14/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Airc
That was a horrible joke.

You misspelled “hilarious.”
Things obviously got retconned.

If you play through the Alliance's story in BfA there is absolutely no evidence of a Kul'Tiran holy order that would justify them having paladins. The Light has no prevalence in their society whatsoever.

Oh okay, so this is a QQ and not one that should be taken seriously. I’m sure they’ve seen your “feedback” and thrown it in the garbage.

They can? That should make DKs, Warlocks and DHs happy.