BfA vs. PS4

General Discussion
11/14/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Tormento
Isn't Sony teasing a PS5 already? I would wait a little before spending money on PS4.

Not confirmed, even if they did you won't see a PS5 probably till 2020+ so he is fine
11/14/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Prizn
Should I buy World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth or a PS4 with Spider-Man included this Black Friday?

God of War? 25$?
One thing I can say is, Spiderman was one of the best exclusives PS4 had imo.
But if you add a PS4 on top of that, I'm not sure because of the price difference, like other people are saying.

Are there any other exclusives on PS4 you want?
If not, most 3rd party games are released for PC as well (RDR2 is a huge exception but there was already something date mined from their mobile app that suggests a PC version might be coming).

So it depends on wether you're interested in other PS4 exclusives.
Wait.. I mean
Don't you have a phone?
Honestly, bfa is the worst expansion to date. I’d definitely recommend the ps4
I used to be a console gamer but not anymore. There's just no real progression in console games. Also they have an end, which maybe is why I feel the progression is meaningless. Where in wow you have your character for life. I have only been playing bfa lately, I no longer touch my ps4 for gaming. However, I do use it as a streaming device for Netflix, playstation vue, amazon prime, youtube, wwe network, and blurays and stuff.
11/14/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Kenshimoo
Something that costs $60

No version of BfA has ever cost $60.
Get the ps4. I have both and having a blast. PS4 exlcusives are really fun and can't be played on pc so worth it.
Should I buy a new tire or a new car?
Go for an Xbox one X instead if you have a 4k TV, I'm primarily a PC gamer but the One X is the first console I ever played on that didn't feel like I was downgrading to a potato.

The UI has come a long way and the Xbox controllers are good too, if you haven't played red dead redemption 2or path of exile yet the Xbox ain't a bad place to do it. Also the enhanced edition of Diablo 3 is a masterpiece of couch co-op on that thing.