(A) Hunter LF guild

Proudmoore
Hey Proudmoore guilds, I am looking for a friendly and semi casual guild. First, a little about myself. I have been playing WoW on and off since the open beta of Vanilla. I was originally on Bloodscalp and was an officer and OT (on my druid) of one of the main alliance guilds (up until MOP when RL took priority). I am looking for a guild that tends to raid 1 or 2 nights a week (cannot raid Friday and Sundays) and starts at around 8pm EST and ends at no later than midnight (due to work).
Hi Raz,

Pride of Proudmoore has three raid teams with space for a few recruits.

East Coast raids two nights during the week (W, Th, I believe) from 5–8 PT. They're fairly casual and are doing heroic progression only.

West Coast raids three nights during the week, W, Th, M from 6–9 PT. They are semi-casual and dipping into mythic progression.

Flyover raids 6:30 - 8:30, Tu Th M. We're a new team of experienced raiders that is semi-casual. We will only be doing heroic progression. We'll be dropping the Monday raid soon when we stop farming normal (still gearing up a few members). This team has a high percentage of LGBTQ members.

Pride of Proudmoore is a mixed LGBTQ-positive guild. We have a fairly active guild chat that isn't PG rated, so members must be over 18. People run M+ dungeons together, occasional guild events, and a weekly open raid on Saturday nights.

If this seems like a good fit for you, please friend me at Flicke#11871 and I'll get you an invite.
[A] <UR Not My Real Dad> - Proudmoore

Looking to fill our growing raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP. 6/8 H

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Looking for: Tank, Healers and Dps

Loot: Personal until further notice.

We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual.

If you think we would be a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756
Hi Razgare, it sounds like we might possibly be a good fit for you. You can check out our info post at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437?page=1

We raid 3 nights a week, but understand that everyone has a RL. Raid nights are not mandatory. We run many M+'s throughout the week, and are always looking for more people to join us. We try to get as many people as possible at least a +8 to +10 completed for the week.

Hope you check us out :D