Time for some additional cross-server merges for N/H raiding

General Discussion
Over the last 2 weeks on Illidan server, a high pop server, there have been a severe lack of N/H uldir groups forming. Outside of prime time on reset day you’re lucky to find 3-5 groups. I’ve tried to make my own group on a few different occasions but disband after 30+ minutes because we can’t fill the raid.

We are in need of a shard/battlegroup merge so we can have a better selection of groups forming across realms. Right now Uldir feels dead and it’s a main end game content on a high pop server.
The LFG tool is already cross server?
11/14/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Brax

I’m talking Normal and Heroic, not lfg...lfg isn’t the pre-made tool.
Illidan is one of the highest pop servers there is, hordeside at least.

They're not going to merge illidan

11/14/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Grimthar
11/14/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Brax

Yes it is? You can raid norm/Heroic cross realm, using the lfg interface to build or find a group.

Are you asking for norm/Heroic to be put in the LFD queue system? If so, that would be a resounding no.
11/14/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Annastasi

You’re right, we don’t need an entire server merge but we could use more servers in our battle group or something for the end game content.
What "pre-made tool"? I'm talking about the LFG premade tool where you can list a group for normal / heroic / (and now mythic), see applicants, and invite the ones you want, or apply to groups that other have listed (so not the auto-queue lfr.)

The people who apply to your group and the people who see your listing are already not limited to your server -- or is there something special about Illidan where because its so big it only sees itself?
11/14/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Annastasi

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes it is? You can raid norm/Heroic cross realm, using the lfg interface to build or find a group.

Are you asking for norm/Heroic to be put in the LFD queue system? If so, that would be a resounding no.

LFG tab =\= pre-made tab. Go have a look. I didn’t name it but I’m using the correct terms according to the game. Now back to the topic of the thread, we need more servers in our cross realm group.
i lost brain cells reading this post.

LFG tab =\= pre-made tab. Go have a look. I didn’t name it but I’m using the correct terms according to the game. Now back to the topic of the thread, we need more servers in our cross realm group.

Theres only one interface to finding cross realm raid pugs (that aren't lfr) It's also region wide, you're not limited to seeing people only in your battlegroup or server.

Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about?

Theres only one interface to finding cross realm raid pugs. It's also region wide, you're not limited to seeing people only in your battlegroup or server.

and this sums up the average wow player.

Complain about things they know nothing about, and have done no research about before forming an opinion.
11/14/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Grimthar

Every server is in your cross realm group. All NA servers are included in the "Looking for Group" tab, it is not battlegroup specific.

Looking for Group includes...

LFD - Looking for Dungeon
LFR - Raid Finder (or Looking for Raid)
LFG - Pre-made Group Finder (or Looking for Group)

The game already gives what you want, if you're not able to find a group either there aren't any being formed when you're looking or you're not looking hard enough. There is not a need for additions to battlegroups or server mergers for the LFG tools in game.
11/14/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Sphinctus
Complain about things they know nothing about, and have done no research about before forming an opinion.

I'm actually still sympathetic at that stage. Where I start to lose it is when other players try to help and they continue insisting that they're all wrong.
You're telling me that in the entire NA region that there's 5 Normal uldir groups and 5 heroic uldir groups 1 day after reset? I have a hard time believing that.
11/14/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Grimthar
You're telling me that in the entire NA region that there's 5 Normal uldir groups and 5 heroic uldir groups 1 day after reset? I have a hard time believing that.

Yes every NA server is included in the Premade Groups tab (most people call it LFG). What time of day are you looking? Most raids are in the evening. Also, it changes constantly. Gotta keep hitting refresh. (Or maybe people aren't that into this xpac so not as many people are raiding?)
11/14/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Grimthar

I don't know what's normal, as I never check during a weekday, but I imagine there are more groups listed in the evenings
It's easy to clear and be done with on the first day of release. I hopped into a group and downed Heroic in like an hour and some change. I don't even do normal b/c I'm not trying to do three different raid difficulties now with mythic.