Leveling as Alli with warmode is..

General Discussion
Not nearly as bad as people make it out to me..

I have been ganked exactly 1 time..

Why Alliance always crying about imbalance?
Your experience must represent everyone else's.

What fool's we were.
11/14/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Sardor

Leveling is fine. You probably won't encounter the horde all that much. It is not a big deal and definitely worth it. Doing world quests on the other hand is brutal especially if you encounter a group calling flight points or world quest hubs.
11/14/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Serenity

Leveling is fine. You probably won't encounter the horde all that much. It is not a big deal and definitely worth it. Doing world quests on the other hand is brutal especially if you encounter a group calling flight points or world quest hubs.

Well warmode will remain on for me regardless. For me it is the only way to play this game.
It's because your leveling while most horde is working/school. I dare you to play later in the day and on weekends..then you'll see why we suffer. Horde everywhere.

Trust me, I am on a horde server. Dustar, or however you spell it, I have seen more horde raid groups then anything. Most of them go through ganking, does not matter what level you are. The lower the level, the easier the pray. That is one reason why I go rogue. I remember almost getting killed by a level 120, when I was a level 111.

Is it a problem, not really, unless it is a raid group bent on just making it unbearable. They kill of npcs, and target people that try to take a flight out. Then stay near your corpse, that is if you respond, so they can kill you again and again.

I just find it is challenging. That is one reason why I played it that way. It makes things more interesting and fun. It just depends on what kind of server you are on and what faction you play as. If you are on a huge Horde server playing alliance, you are going to get frustrated. The same thing if you are an Alliance server playing horde. It all depends.
11/14/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Clash

What fool's we were.

/thread

You can manage if you avoid the area people are doing world quests.

You somehow managed to do that. I would say you were lucky!

Because alliance love to cry, that's about it
Glad in your 4 level experience has ended this historic debate.
11/14/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Kôringar

Because alliance love to cry, that's about it

Totally an informed opinion we have here.
11/14/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Clash

What fool's we were.
heh. response of the day! heres your cookie.
Hmmm... Horde player that rolled a Demon Hunter on a server they have an Alliance alt on?
11/14/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Sinelus
It's because your leveling while most horde is working/school. I dare you to play later in the day and on weekends..then you'll see why we suffer. Horde everywhere.

Salutes indignantly
The Horde is waiting for you.
You guys complaining that we come to gank/group up on you, you do know that we get quests that tell us to do that right? I have a quest right now that says I need to go out and kill 10 Alliance players in the world. It refreshes every week!

Don't the Alliance have these quests too? (I'm also just speaking about the bfa area.)

Not true, my alliance are on Illidan and Mal Ganis, google these realms if this is difficult to figure out. Even when Warmode was not an option, none of my alliance characters had much difficulty. They sure never 'suffered' and I CHOSE to play on these grossly unbalanced realms, dont whine because YOU chose a pvp server. None of my guildmates on either realm ever came to the forums crying about pvp on a pvp server. Grow a pair.
11/14/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Bootÿ

Salutes indignantly
The Horde is waiting for you.

Mmm mmm. Hey there cutie <3 :)
I just finished leveling all the way 110-120 with warmode on and wasnt too bad... though I specifically chose my rogue so I had vanish and stealth so I could maintain some semblance of control in the open world. Wasnt bad. Without the rogue toolkit - say leveling any other class I can see how it would suck a lot more
No its really not. Its one of BFAs few saving graces imo. I think most of the alliance you see on here fussing about it got ganked once or twice, turned it off with out giving it chance. Ive been in some good kill squads. We'll lock down a wq for awhile then the horde will get a bigger group and take it back and it just goes back and forth. Some of the most fun I've had in bfa.