Night Elf eyebrows

General Discussion
Hey blizz, will male night elves ever be able to get eyebrows while clean-shaven?
11/14/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Varolyn
Hey blizz, will male night elves ever be able to get eyebrows while clean-shaven?

Never because night elves are monkeys
11/14/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Soyboy
11/14/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Varolyn

What does that make the Nightborne?
11/14/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Mikazaki
11/14/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Soyboy

Recovering alcoholic monkeys
11/14/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Duvainil
11/14/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Mikazaki

Recovering alcoholic monkeys

https://imgur.com/gallery/WdeKHhX
Wish this was a thing even though I hardly play Alliance.
I really hate the fact you don't have eyebrows when clean shaven with Nelfs. I used to always make mine with the trimmed beard instead as the closest option.

No eyebrows or funky ridiculous beards I'm just not a fan of.
What about new faces, new beards, new haircuts...

Blizzard always take years to add the most insignificant thing. They probably only have like 2 or 3 artists doing all the work. Maybe one of them will create your eyebrows during lunch time somewhere in 2024.
Pleeeeease
Clearly, night elves who shave don't think of those as eyebrows, but as their upper mustache, and shave it, too.
I think the male .... and female....nelves eyebrows are just fine the-
*suddenly shrieks as eyebrow hair strand nearly gouges out left eyeball*.
Night Elf males should have feathers and Antlers like Malfurion and should have a chicken dance :P
It’s funny. I remember a time where night elf males were the hunks of WoW, and there were plenty to be seen. (Maybe the Mr. T era.) Now, I’m genuinely shocked to see one on the forums, like seeing a unicorn.
It is strange that NE males don't have brows unless they have face hair and even their beards are kind of odd.

They need to look better, more attractive. I think that can be done without losing the NE theme.
It'll probably be awhile though. Would be nice if brows could be a choice in the barbershop til then.
11/14/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
Night Elf males should have feathers and Antlers like Malfurion and should have a chicken dance :P

You had me at antlers....I would love to have antlers.
I think my glowing eyes singed them off.
Before the model revamp, the male NE guards at the Cenarion Circle outpost in Desolace had eyebrows AND were clean-shaven. I looked upon them with envy. Then the model revamp came and got rid of it...

Why facial hair is linked with eyebrows isn't well-understood, but it's ridiculous that it is. You can give Nightborne eyebrows with no beards, but somehow doing it for Night Elves is complicated.
Unfortunately one must make great sacrifices to show off their fantastic masculine jaw. It always starts with a single though; just a little trim. You end up cutting more than you intended on one side so now you have to fix it. From there it only gets worse.

This is the curse of the clean shaven Kaldorei.
Ya know . . . I’ve been asking about this for literal years. It makes no got dang sense, fel even early promotional art featured male night elves with not only eyebrows and clean shaven faces but black hair as well . . . odd