373 DPS Warrior LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/kaidasora

don't care what server. looking to make friends.

Looking for a more active guild, sociable. raid days must be during week, preferably starting around 7pm EST, and ending by 12am EST

saiko#11633
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Oh, hi.
<What A Gamer> on Illidan is recruiting a warrior! We're 3/8M and working on Vectis right now. We're a guild of long-time friends and some previous top 100 raiders who want to push mythic without holding anybodies hand. I'll leave a link to our wowprogress with the copypasta but I'd love to chat in discord to see if you're a good fit.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards,
Lor

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/What+A+Gamer
Hi Kaidasora, we're looking to add a few more DPS to our team. We've been around for 5+ years, and above all else we're looking to have fun. We're promising AoTC every tier, but on a lighter/relaxed schedule. We still want competitive players, but those who maybe don't have time to donate 30 hours a week to WoW anymore. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Add me, lets talk!

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this post. TAINTEDGUARDIANS, has been around for 5+ years and we're looking to solidify our raiding roster for Uldir progression!! 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal ATM!Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

We raid Friday, and Saturdays 7pm to 10pm CST. The main goal is to clear AoTC in a timely manner. IF we have 20 members who would like to do a little mythic we will, but that's not the primary goal.

What the guild offers you.

• Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • AoTC every tier with the possibility of doing a little more.
  • Mythic plus groups!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Laid back atmosphere - the #1 thing we look for above all else in recruits is personality. Most of us are around 30, and we work full time so we're looking to enjoy our time on the game because that's what is most important. This is a game after all.
  • What we expect from our raiders.

• Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!

• Ranged DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Melee DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Tank - FULL
  • Heals - FULL
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Hey man, we're a friendly, active 5/8H guild on Arygos looking to fill out our dps core. Pretty much everyone here has been playing the game for 8+ years. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30/8-11/11:30. That includes tonight if you're interested in coming along for a couple trial runs. Want me to add your tag?
    Razors edge > H7/8 Uldir - HORDE US- terenas
    We are looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir progression, leading into Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and love to have fun.

What Times Do We Raid? 2 days a week schedule which includes saturday and Sunday nights, 6pm-9:00pm MST / 8pm- 11pm EST.

Who Are We Recruiting?
    Healer (any)

Ranged Dps ( any )

Melee (warrior, rogue)

We are currently accepting all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out

How Do I Express Interest?
    You can leave a response here, reach out to me on discord - Afksrevenge#4161
    Gm: kirito- discord: Kìrìtô#5267
    Co-gm: zekken- discord: Missyuuki#5492

I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    <Organized Crime> Turalyon
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST
    Cleared: 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M
    Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail
    Needs: DPS - Classes we want - Mage, DH, Warrior, S Priest and a Boomchicken
    Note: Casuals Welcome - Alt run , M +, Pvp ...
    If you want Heroic raids spot,casual or compete for a Mythic spot - you are welcome ;)
    Note: NOT a PG13 guild..
    Can play Arms or Fury, just like playstyle of fury better, but progression is progression, and will switch if needed.
    <Drunken Gods> -Horde Area 52-8/8 N 5/8 H

RAID TIMES

Saturday/Sunday 11:45-3 AM Server

About us
    We are a laid back yet raid focused guild who enjoy running mythic+. As the Guild Name suggest we also enjoy adult beverages and ask that all members be 18+ years of age. In guild someone is always online / in discord and all officers are available via discord chat if needed.

Current needs
    Tanks: Closed
    Healers: Healer with dps offspec
    Ranged DPS: Open
    Melee DPS: Open
    Specific Needs: Warlock & Mage
    *Note all roles accepted for casual players / Fill in raiders*

Raid Requirements
    *Ability to use Discord.
    *Ability to attend 90% of raids.
    *Ability to supply self with consumables.
    *Stable internet connection.
    *Basic understanding of all current content fights.

For more information please contact

thecandyman#1487
    Hi there!

I read your post and I think my guild, <Exõdus>, could possibly be a great fit for you!

We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11:30 Eastern, we're pretty cool and I hope you'll check us out if that's workable for you!

Our goal as a guild is to be part of a community where members don't just raid together, we also run Myth+ dungeons as a team and buddy up for sanity while we do the daily and weekly hamster wheel quests.

The atmosphere of our raids is pretty relaxed. We joke around a bit during the trivial stuff, and then focus and get things done on the new pulls. I like it because it's a great way to unwind in the evening.

A lot of us are really big fans of myth+ content, and we love to run dungeons as a team. We try to make sure everyone at least runs something each week to get their cache, but if dungeons are your thing we'd very much like to add you to the team that tries to push keys as high as possible.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll contact me or drop into our discord and get to know us!

Soteria#1103 | Soteria#3426
    https://discord.gg/MbkdXJk
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
    [H[ {Endeavor} Needing to fill spots for our raid team and looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
    Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
    Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
    Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time
    Hey guys,
    Gambling problem is looking for healers/dps to finish out a core group to continue into mythic prog.

Raid times are 7-10 eastern, Monday-Wednesday
    We raid on Illidan, will possibly pay for server transfer

Currently our core group is strong with 5 or more dps parsing gold on all fights.

Hit me up on my btag: KingFlynn#1518

Hope you're feeling lucky
    Hey Kaidasora!

Idk if you're still searching, but if you are I'd like you to come check us out at www.remnantsofhope.com

We're a PvX guild where you choose what you want to do! We have raid teams, organized BGs, arenas, RP, crafting, and much more. We don't require logs, strenuous activity, or for you to jump through any other hoops! Just a easy breezy application and a short trial membership and you're welcome to game with us! We're a 9 year old gaming community with dedicated officer staff, personalized website (no enjin or guildlaunch crap!), and the longevity to prove it! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Tyrtaeus#11971
    argeras [A] - 1/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic - THURS & MON - 7:30pm-10:30pm EST
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unconquered Moose, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide an efficient raid environment, positive guild culture, seasoned leadership, with friendly and respectable teammates.

Guild Objective: Cutting edge in current tier on a 2-day progression raid schedule.

Our core team has been playing together for over 2 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve.

We're in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core mythic team. We recruit for core spots. Our raid nights are now fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve our goal of cutting edge.

Raid Schedule:
    Thursday & Monday 7:30pm - 11:00pm EST

What to expect from us:
    - Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - A friendly and competitive environment, with frequent 80%+ parses
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
    - Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this.
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you:
    - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
    - Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill.
    - Great verbal communication during raid.
    - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
    - 90%+ raid attendance
    - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
    - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.

Currently Recruiting:
    1 healer (High priority: Mistweaver)
    2 MDPS & 2 RDPS (High priority: DK and Hunter)

Exceptional players are always considered.

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1

Contact: Legion#14695 Recruitment Officer for an interview or for more info about our guild!
    Discord: Nolaire#5396
    [Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
    Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
    Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
    GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
    Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
    Looking for a competitive guild in the top 100? Look no further! We're looking to bolster our roster currently with a few more top notch players (with a good attitude).

Synthesis (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Will take any exceptional applications into consideration.

Synthesis (Weekend): 5/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Looking for a warlock.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is an EST server.

Discord: Novamourne#0344
    Btag: Nova#1793
    ABOUT US:
    <Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed semi-hardcore raiding guild. We love to laugh, have fun, and have a good time. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!

Faction: Horde
    Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused>Push into Mythic
    Progress: 8/8N 1/8H
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 7:30pm-10pm CST
    BFA Needs:
    HIGH DEMAND:
    • Druid(RDPS)
    • Warlock(DPS)(Priority)
    MEDIUM DEMAND:
    • Demon Hunter(DPS)