Justice for the Fallen

Bug Report
Tried doing this in LFR today, killed G'huun but after using the item it disappeared from my inventory but did not receive credit for the quest. Several other people in the group had the same issue. The quest doesn't specify difficulty, do I'm guessing it is bugged.
Yea, same issue...
ditto
had the same issue in normal
Same issue. If I had to make a wild guess, I'd wager they forgot to flag the quest to allow quest progress while in a raid group.
Had the same thing happen just dropped the quest and repicked it up >.> idk if i wanna sit thru that lfr wing again tho
same
Same
Same. Even tried dropping the quest and doing LFR again (ugh). Nothing.
^ ty cause i was about to try and do the same thing
same issue
World of Betacraft confirmed.
BfA really stands for "Bugs for Azeroth"
It looks like if you click the item in your bag instead of on the quest tracker, it works. I had the same thing happen in LFR. I didn't get credit for it and the item disappeared. I dropped the quest while I was still in the raid group and someone shared it again. I clicked the item in the bag instead of the quest tracker icon and I got credit for it.
10/09/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Clinkz
It looks like if you click the item in your bag instead of on the quest tracker, it works. I had the same thing happen in LFR. I didn't get credit for it and the item disappeared. I dropped the quest while I was still in the raid group and someone shared it again. I clicked the item in the bag instead of the quest tracker icon and I got credit for it.

Nah, I used it from the bag and it didn't work. I ran LFR and now normal G'huun with no success. I even left the group before using the glaive and looting G'huun and it didn't give me credit.
10/09/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Iggi
10/09/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Clinkz

Nah, I used it from the bag and it didn't work. I ran LFR and now normal G'huun with no success. I even left the group before using the glaive and looting G'huun and it didn't give me credit.

Guess its just RNG if your quests work now.
10/09/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Clinkz
10/09/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Iggi

Guess its just RNG if your quests work now.

It's the new in-game mechanic where your quest has a 10% chance of succeeding.
Can confirm I just did this and no credit given (nor did anyone else in the group get it either).
same

ETA: Saw the quest tracker listing change when I used the quest tracker button on the corpse.
"0/1 The Glaive of Vol'jin bloodied" lost it's 0/1 and went gray, indicating that it was complete.

I left the instance, and it reverted back to 0/1. ARGH.
Same issue.

What can you expect from a small indie company though.