To longboi owners in boralus

General Discussion
You are the heroes we don't deserve. Thank you for you service! We love you!
I know I'm going to regret this, but who or what is a "longboi"?
10/09/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Zurianna

The 5mil bronty mount.
10/09/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Zurianna

Google it...
10/09/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Melonbug
Google it...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/long-boi
It's all cool until the longboi takes 3 steps away and you lose your AH scan, or it's covering the mailbox.
10/09/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Thiccmami
You are the heroes we don't deserve. Thank you for you service! We love you!

I don't agree. I usually find them in the way. When you have to wade through 5 of them all crowded around the mailbox just to check or send mail, it gets annoying. Yes, I can click around them, but I still have to find what I want through an unnecessary wall of pixels.

If you have one of those overpriced monstrosities and want to be useful, please pull over to the OPPOSITE side of the road from anything else people might want to access. Otherwise, I just consider you a troll purposely annoying people by being in the way.
Greymane is such a low pop server that it's rare to see just one in Boralus, let alone two. I appreciate them since this toon herbs and skins, so my bags are always bursting and it's nice to save my hearth cooldown when I can. :)
10/09/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Lunarial
Greymane is such a low pop server that it's rare to see just one in Boralus, let alone two. I appreciate them since this toon herbs and skins, so my bags are always bursting and it's nice to save my hearth cooldown when I can. :)

Or use the portal system. I haven't used a hearthstone in like forever.
blizzard's way of trying to cure gold inflation & make profit at the same time, put a ridiculously expensive mount for gold and reduce garrison gold content to near nothing. while the rest of the games economy is still selling stuff at legion prices, good job !@#$%^& the game up more than usual.
10/09/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Sugarhoof
10/09/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Lunarial

Or use the portal system. I haven't used a hearthstone in like forever.

Unless I'm missing something, I *can* port to SW, but then is there a way to return to Boralus without hearthing?
10/09/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Lunarial
Unless I'm missing something, I *can* port to SW, but then is there a way to return to Boralus without hearthing?

Yep, there's a portal back to Boralus in the Mage tower. :-)

Edited to add that you can also take a boat there from the SW docks.