[H]|Tichondrius|The Church of RNGesus

Guild Recruitment
The Church of RNGesus
The Church (formerly known as Like A Boss) was founded during WotLK by a small group of real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus mid-Cataclysm. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is mostly active at night, anywhere from 6pm PST till about 12am PST (varies). We have a casual-ish atmosphere with a serious desire for progression.
We are currently a 7/8 H that is looking to hit AOTC as soon as possible and then possibly clear a few mythic bosses before the end of a raid tier. We are NOT a cutting edge guild. Our current goal is to find loyal members who are willing to stick it out and grow with the guild. The beginning of the expansion is hectic with people guild hopping or trying out raiding for the first time.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Wednesday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Thursday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST

What we need
EVERYTHING. We just lost a main healer and currently are looking for tanks as we may lose one. Even DPS is welcome as these are the quickest ones to come and go. Just going to be honest here we're not in the best spot right now due to the issue highlighted earlier of people guild hopping. There are still players willing to raid but not all of them are as consistent as we wish for them to be. Things come up and it's okay to take time off but in order to progress we need dedicated players.

What is expected from you
  • Simply put, do your homework. Know all the fights before coming into raid, know your class inside/out (rotation, talents, etc.). Up to date add-ons such as but not limited to: DBM/Big Wigs and Angry Assignments.
  • Bring your own consumables (flasks/food/potions/etc.)
  • Be on Discord on time for the raid ready to go
  • If you are going to be absent from raid please notify officers as early as possible.
  • NO raid spots are guaranteed; repeatedly underperforming/failing mechanics will likely get you benched. To be clear this does not mean if you fail a mechanic once you're instantly getting benched.
  • Ask questions / speak up if needed. If you need help or clarification on our strategies, any boss mechanic, etc please ask us beforehand. We rather you ask us before the pull rather than cause a wipe and ask us after.
  • Be active in the guild. Run keys with guildies, pug normals, do arenas, whatever. Just become comfortable and lend out a hand to everyone, we all start somewhere.
  • How to contact us
    Simply reply to this thread! Or if you wish to speak in game you can message Shrush, Shells, Xenzarzzul, Mcclucked or Khankarth.
    Hello there. I have this toon which is Ilvl 360 and 344 DH. I have done Uldir norms for a few weeks now but only done Heriocs a handfuls. Your raid times do align with my work schedule so if you do have a spot open for a Ret pally. I will be open to join your guild.
    10/10/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Welitwelive
    Hello there. I have this toon which is Ilvl 360 and 344 DH. I have done Uldir norms for a few weeks now but only done Heriocs a handfuls. Your raid times do align with my work schedule so if you do have a spot open for a Ret pally. I will be open to join your guild.

Hey Welitwelive nice to meet you! You can go ahead and add me on discord (Rolly#1409) and I can add you to the guild as soon as I get on later today. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    I've done normal Uldir and I think I'm ready for heroic if you'd accept me ilvl 357