Blizzard your game is garbage

Arenas
Garbage RNG gearing system.

Garbage RNG Azerite traits.

Aweful PVP Balancing.

Stupid Artifact Power system which requires you to quit your job.

Just a product which is still in its alpha test phase and yet you release the game, don't give us incomplete garbage like this.
I agree
And we paid for it... we are the idiots here.
Yeah I’m thinking of moving on, sucks after enjoying this game for so long
Garbage RNG gearing system.

Garbage RNG Azerite traits.

Aweful PVP Balancing.

Stupid Artifact Power system which requires you to quit your job.

Just a product which is still in its alpha test phase and yet you release the game, don't give us incomplete garbage like this.

This is so freaking true .... we are now forced to farm like crazy to enable traits ... it's just a stupid system all together.
Yeah i am pretty over WoW right now. The lack of response to all these well documented issues. The fact that DK is still completley unplayable in PVP. The fact that RNG has completely penetrated every aspect of the game.

Fix PVP balance. Buff DKs and Warlocks. Give us a Vendor. Fix this !@#$.
I want to cry.

Guess is time to finally quit WOW after playing for 12 years and move on with life.

And no i'm not spending another penny on blizzard products, heart has been broken.
Bump this post and let blizzard see!!!
SOUNDS like a git gud situation.
10/10/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
SOUNDS like a git gud situation.

RNG (secondary stats) inside a RNG (piece of gear) inside a RNG (Azerite Traits) inside another RNG (McForge System) is a git gud issue?

The whole gearing system feels like the movie Inception... Doesn't matter if you are an All-Might-Muhammad-Ali-Bruce-Lee-God, you will still rely on this crap RNG system.
The pve is ok ,but the pvp balance is a joke.
They really need some exp pvp player as their advisors instead of making hotfix by them self .
I dont think any of their staff had ever reach 2k bracket in any seasons.
Blizzard your shaman class design is sht and I hope you feel personally attacked by that statement.

Get your heads out of your stinky buttholes and do a proper rework of the class. Fk off with your maelstrom power bar and one button SS proc rng bullsht.
I work 5 days a week so I would consider myself casual. I find gearing and AP grind fine honestly. I mean I keep getting garbage loot from pvp weekly cheat but from playing rated arena I get geared up pretty nicely, sitting at iLvL~369 just from pvp and WQ.