PW:shield macro help

Priest
I’m curious if someone out there has made a macro for PW:s aside from mouseover macros

I’m looking for something that will help me spread my atonement quicker to help with my HPS.

So for example
In a 25 man raid I can spread atonement with radiance to 10 people then possably another 3 with mouseover pw:s before then pop evangelism then go to town.

If it helps my typical rotation
SW:pain
PW:shield x 2 or 3?
Radiation x 2
Evangelism
Shadowfiend
Schism
Solstice
Smite spam
Penance proc

Rinse and repeat

To sum it up, I’m in need of a macro that can spread PW:S to multiple players with one button, or a specific group on raid groups.
This is the simple mouseover I use for any of my mouseover spells. Just replace the spell name.

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] power word: shield
Usually you reverse the radiance and shielding. Shield x6 or whatever, THEN Radiance x2. Because the Radiance duration is already so short, you don't want to waste that time applying more atonements.

I guess I'm a little confused to your question on a macro. What do you want the macro to do, if not mouseover?
10/10/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Aeterna
Usually you reverse the radiance and shielding. Shield x6 or whatever, THEN Radiance x2. Because the Radiance duration is already so short, you don't want to waste that time applying more atonements.

I guess I'm a little confused to your question on a macro. What do you want the macro to do, if not mouseover?

I just noticed that now, thats what I meant for sheild applying

I’m looking for a macro that would help me spread pw:s to multiple players with one button instead of mouse over spam players.
Yeah, it's not possible to cast more than one shield at a time. You're limited by GCD.
10/10/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Lactoesheals
I’m looking for a macro that would help me spread pw:s to multiple players with one button instead of mouse over spam players.

You cannot cast shield more then once a hit regardless of macro, the GCD prevents it.
LOL! You need to spec L. Barrier if you want to bubble everyone with shield with one button. Otherwise you bind leftmouse click to shield on grid.