371 DK transferring over, LF guild

Stormrage
Hey guys, I have a 371 DK that I've been playing recently and ended up falling in love with the class. I decided I wanted to raid with him so I'm moving off my dead server over to Stormrage. I've raided in the past in mythic on a mage. Looking to fit in with a mythic raiding guild as quickly as possible. Don't mind tanking or DPSing. Got a 1k m+ score as well (mostly tank m+) so if you want to run some keys I'm always down. Add my btag if you are interested in having me, thanks! EJoyner29#1325
Btag invite sent! Let's chat =)
Current Progression:
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
8/8 Normal Uldir

Raid Times: 10pm-1am (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Recruitment needs:
We are recruiting any casual players.

DPS:
-WindWalker (Priority)
-Warrior
-Balance Druid
-Warlock
-Frost DK
-Any exceptional DPS are welcome to trial with us.

Healer:
Closed.

Tank:
Closed.

About Exion:
Our goal is to clear current raid content on Heroic difficulty with speed. Right now we clear Normal in under 2 hours and move straight into Heroic. We are more than welcome to help those that need it. Our officers are very knowledgeable and will help you with whatever you need. In our free time we like to push Mythic+, farm transmog, and play others games. People come for the raids, and stay for the friendships formed in this guild.

If you are interested or have any questions contact:
Mpower#1582
Jhamtown#1268
Hey Biggy,

Moonglow is 3/8M raiding tues/thurs from 8:30-11:30 EST. We push a lot of keys as well. Let me know if you'd be interested to talk more about Moonglow.

Snoopa
Snacks#11715
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
Hi Biggy,

We're a 1-night-a-week team that is looking for more good people to join our H/M progression team. We got set back a bit due to the state of the game and are currently 5/8 H with some of our raiders at 1/8 M for this tier.

Check out the info here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767667729

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Hey dude. Feel free to check out the recruit page for us here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769457091

<Wet Situations> needs a DK right now. We're 2/8M and 8/8H. Raid Wed/Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm EST (Server Time). Let me know if you're interested! We run lots of M+ as well.
OMG guild spam lol anyways you sound like the right person tank beside me in raids im the GM of Jugz and Thugz brand new guild getting Heroic raid team together and with enough true peeps Mythic I toss you my bnet im prob late to the party but never hurts to try thanks for reading this and hope to chat soon have a good one

tues -thurs 7-10 pm server
FusionX#11650
Hey there! I saw that you were looking for a guild and my guild is currently recruiting! Here some information on us:

<Generic Anime Name>
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times: 10 PM to 1 AM PST Tuesday through Thursday*
Newly formed guild on Stormrage that raids after the nightshift. We're a close-knit group of friends who enjoy memes and work hard to push each other and gear up!

*1 AM to 4 AM Wed-Friday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and let me know! Thanks for your time, hope you find the guild you're looking for (and hopefully it's mine :D)!
Hey! I added you (Aqua264#1475).

I'm part of Salt Mines (1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N) and we are looking for a DPS DK . Our raid times are Tues/Weds from 8-11 PM server and we are pretty active on discord. Look forward to talking to you (:
Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We are currently 1/8M, 8/8H with the goal of pushing as far as possible into mythic this tier. We have multiple mythic + groups that run on most off nights as well as several active PvPers. We are a very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST).

Please add me on battle.net so we can chat. We have immediate spots open for exceptional DPS and will be 2/8M on Sunday. Thanks!
Hey there, we raid Tues, Wed and Thurs 10pm-12pm server time. We're 1/8M and 7/8 H and looking for a few more consistent dps. Feel free to add me to btag Altarial#1441 if you'd like some more information.

Here's our recruitment post infomation:

The basics:
Guild Name: Efficient Nonsense
Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Recruiting: 1 healer (shammy, monk or holy priest) and a few dps (any classes)
Progression Plan: We are currently 1/8 M, 7/8 H and 8/8 N for Uldir

The details:
We are a tight knit group of friends who have come together from various mythic guilds to start a fresh new guild for BfA. We value common sense over favoritism, logic over emotion. Efficiency doesn't mean ALL-PRO WORLD CLASS, it means not dying to the same mechanic 19 out of 20 pulls, it means LEARNING from your mistakes. You died to X mechanic? Okay, what should you do differently to not die to it again? Constructive criticism seems to be a forgotten concept nowadays. Nonsense means to give us your puns, your dad jokes, your dank memes. The AC is on, so it's a chill raid room. If you have a suggestion speak your voice! Maybe that suggestion is what will secure us the kill or maybe it's a nonsensical suggestion. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Contact information:
Altarial - Altarial#1441
<Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.
This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

Our current progression stands at 7/8H 1/8M Uldir.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Marginally%20Sufficient

Current Recruiting Needs:

Heals:
- Paladin
- Shaman
- Priest

DPS:
- DK (Off-spec Blood)
- Warlock (Aff)
- Ele Shaman

Raid Times
- Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
- You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
- We use Discord for all communications.
- We require a minimal ilvl of 350, and level 21 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

GM: Raisina#1194

I have an M+ community and also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldn't be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.

Board#1489
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 2/8M 8/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - CE

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM)
  • Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!