Most viable pvp spec

Rogue
I’m going to gear up this toon and push 3s and RBGs. To all of you long time rogues, what would you say is the best spec and how much of a difference would it make if I didn’t go the “best” spec
10/12/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Bloodluste
I’m going to gear up this toon and push 3s and RBGs. To all of you long time rogues, what would you say is the best spec and how much of a difference would it make if I didn’t go the “best” spec
the spread pressure from sin is really nice. Until sub has more dmgs just go sin. Its pretty easy too. Outlaw doesnt belong in high brackets imo. I've always felt (before bfa) that sub was the true arena spec tho
10/12/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Wrecklêss
10/12/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Bloodluste
the spread pressure from sin is really nice. Until sub has more dmgs just go sin. Its pretty easy too. Outlaw doesnt belong in high brackets imo. I've always felt (before bfa) that sub was the true arena spec tho

Outlaw is really good depending of the comps, and are doing really good dmg, your rolls determine sadly how you play it, but it is a good spec to go with, and the spec I would still go with
10/12/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Damulus
10/12/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Wrecklêss
... the spread pressure from sin is really nice. Until sub has more dmgs just go sin. Its pretty easy too. Outlaw doesnt belong in high brackets imo. I've always felt (before bfa) that sub was the true arena spec tho

Outlaw is really good depending of the comps, and are doing really good dmg, your rolls determine sadly how you play it, but it is a good spec to go with, and the spec I would still go with
outlaw is more gimmicky. Sin is not as comp dependent. Imo sin>outlaw. But honestly, whatever works for you specifically will get you a higher rating than a spec you don't play well
Outlaw is the most fun but sadly Assassination is just melting in RBGs right now :/